Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Tightness in chest

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 10:36 am
Does it take a while for the tightness in chest when deep breathing and yawning to heal? Anything to do for it?
Bh in feelinf much better no more fever and other symptoms. Just tightness still lingering on.

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 9:45 pm
Not op, but was wondering the same

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 9:47 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Not op, but was wondering the same

It took me a while until I stopped coughing and stopped feeling the tightness. Every day it got less and less until it disappeared completely

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 9:52 pm
I'm still dealing with it. If I sit still I'm fine, but any exertion at all and my chest starts to tighten up.

UQT

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 9:59 pm
Glad to hear other people have that,! It was my only virus symptom. Took like two weeks to go away

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 9:59 pm
I went to check out my lungs post covid, feeling better for 3 weeks besides for chest tightness. My dr scared me with blood clot so waiting for results...
So just wanted to hear from others that had it and it went away

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 10:01 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I went to check out my lungs post covid, feeling better for 3 weeks besides for chest tightness. My dr scared me with blood clot so waiting for results...
So just wanted to hear from others that had it and it went away

Chest tightness was my first symptom and it lasted the longest in comparison to all my other symptoms.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 10:46 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Chest tightness was my first symptom and it lasted the longest in comparison to all my other symptoms.

Can I ask what does chest tightness feel like?

Lost taste and smell over yontiv was feeling kind of gross minus fever. Then week after yontiv till now on and off heart palps. Thought was anxiety -hubby still convinced it’s the virus but bec I’m on blood thinners I went to pcp to draw blood and all to make sure and she took ekg. Showed tachycardia but contributed to the walk I took to get there and being out of shape bec blood pressure and HR were normal. (She’s referring cardiologist but not as an ASAP thing).

Anyway B”H feeling a bit better but every so often I’ll get like a pain in my chest/rib area and at any spot. Sometimes left of chest-sometimes right sometimes middle. And that makes me freak out all over again.
Is that chest tightness?

And not to sound even dumber-maybe it’s my boobs🙈. Like really how do u know if it’s chest? Rib? Or boob pain???
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics