Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I'm going crazy with potential guilt

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:10 pm
I spent alot of time at my elderly parents' house before I found out that it was recommended not to do so, and before I knew I had been exposed.
My husband has the virus now. If I passed it to my parents ch"v I will never forgive myself.

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:14 pm
Lots of us know what you mean. Count the days & pray. Were they exposed to anyone else at all? That you can't prove you were the only exposure?

But while we must do hishtadlus and not rely on open miracles, keep reminding your self every single outcome of man is prepared footsteps. Nothing is by chance. There are even old people who had it that recovered. Only one in charge.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:19 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Lots of us know what you mean. Count the days & pray. Were they exposed to anyone else at all? That you can't prove you were the only exposure?

But while we must do hishtadlus and not rely on open miracles, keep reminding your self every single outcome of man is prepared footsteps. Nothing is by chance. There are even old people who had it that recovered. Only one in charge.

Thanks. This is what I wanted to say.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:21 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:

Yes, my parents have been out and about as usual, running errands, etc, though they do use masks and gloves, and are obsessive about handwashing. But I was near them, several times, germs and all.

librarygirl

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:33 pm
You are not infectious from the moment you were exposed. The virus would have to build up in your body before you could even give it to others.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 11:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I spent alot of time at my elderly parents' house before I found out that it was recommended not to do so, and before I knew I had been exposed.
My husband has the virus now. If I passed it to my parents ch"v I will never forgive myself.

I know people who were completely locked in
like completely, grocery phone orders and the works, and got it big time
just saying

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 11:19 pm
if your husband has symptoms now its likely he caught it about a week ago. Which means you were likely contagious then, not 5 weeks ago. Have you been at your parents the past week and a half? I doubt you were contagious before that

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 1:17 am
Am I immuned and for how long after 4 wks tested negative and 2 wks later again bh

silverlining3

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 8:52 am
While we MUST do hishtadlus keep in mind: 'No-one gets the virus, Hashem gives it'
I heard of an elderly couple that was locked in for the past 4 weeks and they had the virus. It's been a few weeks since SD was enforced and doesn't seem like your parents have/had it. Please don't dwell over ur guilt feelings
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics