Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Toaster and airfryer

MiriFr

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 5:41 pm
I'm turning over on sunday.
I have a small milchig toaster oven and a fleishig airfryer. Both chametz.
I need some lunch and supper ideas while my oven is not use-able for chametz! Preferably fleishig and pareve. Dealing with a dairy allergy over here.
Thaaaannkkk yooouuu!

ra_mom

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 5:54 pm
For dinner make burgers in the pesach oven and serve in your chometz room with burger buns.

Same for pesach shredded beef served in chometz baguettes.

Chicken kebabs in the pesach oven on a sheet pan with a bag of pesach fries on another sheet pan.

Lunches can be tuna stuffed in peppers with spiced toast. Pasta salad made in advance with frozen veggie burgers in the toaster. Hearty salad with garbanzo beans, avocado and pita to soak it up.

MiriFr

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 5:59 pm
ra_mom wrote:
For dinner make burgers in the pesach oven and serve in your chometz room with burger buns.

Chicken kebabs in the pesach oven on a sheet pan with a bag of pesach fries on another sheet pan.

Lunches can be tuna stuffed in peppers with spiced toast. Pasta salad made in advance with frozen veggie burgers in the toaster. Hearty salad with garbanzo beans, avocado and pita to soak it up.

Whoa that's so smart! I'll use my pesach oven. Mind blown. Thank u

MiriFr

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 6:00 pm
Now for lunches- I cant have eggs or fish, and I steer clear of healthy food. Let's get creative, guys!

2cents

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 8:28 pm
ra_mom wrote:

Love this. How do you make your chicken kebabs?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 9:02 pm
MiriFr wrote:
Now for lunches- I cant have eggs or fish, and I steer clear of healthy food. Let's get creative, guys!

Buy frozen falafel balls, bake in toaster and serve hot in pitas with a container of store bought tehina, along with chopped veggies from your pesach kitchen.

Make pasta before your switch your kitchen over. Rinse and drain well. Toss with oil to coat so it doesn't stick. Seal in a Ziploc and refrigerate. Make your favorite pasta dish for lunch with it.

Guacamole and tapenade with your favorite warm crusty bread.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 9:05 pm
2cents wrote:
Love this. How do you make your chicken kebabs?

I like to use dark chicken cutlets and a BBQ rub made of paprika, onion, garlic, salt and brown sugar. Or your favorite spices. Bake for 25 minutes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus