Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
PSA - Unorthodox has full frontal male nudity
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:48 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Because they don't appreciate gratuitous nudity in films?

I'll interpret

because they are so shocked by the male nudity that they probably are not open to ease with zex ~ aka "hard time in the bedroom"

lilies

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:51 pm
greenfire wrote:
I'll interpret

because they are so shocked by the male nudity that they probably are not open to ease with zex ~ aka "hard time in the bedroom"

I think she understood it well enough. She's pointing out the fallacy in the comment.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:08 pm
lilies wrote:
I think she understood it well enough. She's pointing out the fallacy in the comment.

Yeah because seeing random men's privates relates to one's own husband.

Yeah, we totally get it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:45 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Yeah because seeing random men's privates relates to one's own husband.

Yeah, we totally get it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I totally understand why someone would not want to look at nudity but a man's body should not be eeeeew.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:48 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
I totally understand why someone would not want to look at nudity but a man's body should not be eeeeew.

IMHO Nothing particularly attractive about most male private parts. Abs, hard bone structure etc. yes.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:53 pm
You could hardly see Moishe’s private parts. Everyone needs to relax. I agree that the homosexuality was prob worse then the nudity in this show.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:58 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
You could hardly see Moishe’s private parts. Everyone needs to relax. I agree that the homosexuality was prob worse then the nudity in this show.

What?! You think seeing two guys kissing fully dressed is worse than seeing a guy fully nude?!
Cmon

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:01 pm
greenfire wrote:
I'll interpret

This is not accurate at all.
I love my husband, I find his private part very attractive, we have a great sx life, but I do find the thought of any other naked male to be "eww." In fact years ago I was watching a movie and there was a naked man swimming and to this day I still feel nauseous when I think about it.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:03 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
What?! You think seeing two guys kissing fully dressed is worse than seeing a guy fully nude?!
Cmon

Did you see the show?? You could hardly see anything. I was so super quick. Almost not noticeable

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 3:49 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Honestly I dont see the big deal with the nudity in the mikvah scene- we're expected to go naked and if it makes people uncomfortable- EXACTLY. It can be uncomfortable to be nude at the mikvah in front of the ML.

Uh, big difference between naked in front of ML, and naked for the world to view?

PeanutMama

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 6:27 am
Anybody want popcorn

banana123

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 6:33 am
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:
Anybody want popcorn

Yes, please. With butter and salt.

greenfire

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 12:29 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
This is not accurate at all.
I love my husband, I find his private part very attractive, we have a great sx life, but I do find the thought of any other naked male to be "eww." In fact years ago I was watching a movie and there was a naked man swimming and to this day I still feel nauseous when I think about it.

don't blame the interpreter !!!

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 1:05 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Uh, big difference between naked in front of ML, and naked for the world to view?

Yes there is. It would have been super shocking if the role of Esti was played by a Satmar actress.

Soul on fire

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 2:16 pm
FYI I watched in on my phone and although I knew he was nude the screen was too small to see anything. So ... watch it on your phone and cover with your thumb. 😉

amother
Coffee

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 5:01 pm
Soul on fire wrote:
FYI I watched in on my phone and although I knew he was nude the screen was too small to see anything. So ... watch it on your phone and cover with your thumb. 😉

Same.
I watch on my phone and I missed all the little details discussed here, such as the water under the chupah, and the exposed body parts.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:34 pm
What happens with guarding your eyes? Are we allowed to see all these. Like naked ladies? Seeing them in the bedroom? We don't have to be careful? Like what are we different than non Jews? Maybe Im naive?

lilies

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:35 pm
And we're back.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:45 pm
lilies wrote:
And we're back.

Yes. It's about time.

T'was boring here.

amother
Burgundy