Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Boys bouncing off walls (3 and 6)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 4:57 pm
My boys (age 3, 6) are literally climbing my walls (and tables and refrigerator and me!)
We have an hour of learning with rebbi, lots of screen time (an hour or two a day), coloring, snacks lunch...
It's been cold out and they hate playing outside in the cold. Anyone have ideas on how I can keep my sanity (and my voice... so I don't yell)?

mha3484

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 4:59 pm
When my kids (3 and 5) start getting physical we all put on coats and go for a walk. I find it chills them out majorly.

Motherhood

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:15 pm
I have boys 3&5. I sit and play or do an activity or craft with them or exercise cd with them so they don’t kill each others...

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:23 pm
We bought a trampoline. It’s been a lifesaver.

mom!

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:52 pm
Magna tiles, running races (I live in small quarters but we try anyways) coloring, dot arts, projects, building, hockey pockey, ect all work nicely here.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 10:51 pm
I was actually considering ordering a moonwalk...TAKE THEM OUT! I have 4 boys in a row.
here are some road trip ideas: they have to pick a place to take you to. they tell you right/left etc. bake something with them and then deliver it to your relatives (leave on their porch, wear gloves) find a lake/trail that didn't close and go on a nature walk. then there's always 'red light green light' in the backyard
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics