Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Which BP Supermarket is the most user-friendly now and why

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:09 pm
Which well stocked supermarkets are doing things w "seichel" to allow the customers to get in and out, with lowest risk of contact with others, (and regularly cleaning carts, etc) in an organized way?

Reality

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:23 pm
So I was in Landaus today and very impressed.

The store was not crowded.

They had all their family members taking orders. So not so many people in the store. Also the bonus of a typical frum person doing your shopping so I think not so many really bad mistakes. For example, I had a friend tell me in a different store she got all chometz products by mistake. I also saw them calling to make sure about items.

And then out for delivery.

If I would have known they were doing this I would have placed an order too!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:36 pm
Reality wrote:
So I was in Landaus today and very impressed.

The store was not crowded.

They had all their family members taking orders. So not so many people in the store. Also the bonus of a typical frum person doing your shopping so I think not so many really bad mistakes. For example, I had a friend tell me in a different store she got all chometz products by mistake. I also saw them calling to make sure about items.!

They dont have products listed online. How do you specify what product you want?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:45 pm
Is there a supermarket (any location) that has a detailed and full list of popular Pesach products on their website?

ra_mom

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:53 pm
Look through Breadberry's website to see what pesach products are available and then make a comprehensive list from that.

Reality

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
They dont have products listed online. How do you specify what product you want?

Good question.

Ra mom had a good idea to look at another stores website to get an idea of what's available this year.

They had every product in stock today that I wanted except prewashed parsley. They only had prewashed dill but hopefully they will get another shipment.

I did notice they were sold out of hand shmurah matzah. You would have to call to see if they are getting more.

Does brand really matter for most items? It's the same sugar and potato starch. It's the same brand pesach cookies and snacks every year.

If you have a specific question I can try to help you as I was in the store today.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:15 pm
I haven’t been to a grocery physicaly in 2 weeks but Appel’s on 14 and 45 has been amazing with phone orders
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries