Home

Asymptomatic how often does this really happen
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Navy

Post  Fri, Apr 03 2020, 1:41 am
Miri1 wrote:
But these mild symptoms can just as easily be from a different coronavirus a.k.a the common cold.
Losing sense of taste and smell can come with that too.

I find it hard to believe it was spreading already at Chanuka time.
The explosion happened a few weeks after they started to detect community spread (ie not attributable to travel or contacts)

The range of symptoms and intensity is just so unnerving. Confused

I agree, true for those of us in the US.

My DH was convinced that his friend had it in January because his friend was sick then, as were a few others in the shul that they davened in.

Well, just last week his friend officially got coronavirus. So that thing they had in January was something else.

If you were sick in January I would still recommend staying home. If you were sick in the last 3 weeks, you "may" have had it. Unfortunately we won't know for a while, which is unbelievably annoying.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns