Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Feeling weird

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 2:44 pm
Anyone else feel weird? I feel like this lockdown has made my mental health issues worse. I have borderline but had it under control. Now, not so much. My mind is racing and am feeling angry and depressed alot of the time. Anyone else? I'm feeling so alone.

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 2:48 pm
You are not alone.
I am having a hard time getting out of bed.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 3:15 pm
Can you teleconference a therapist
I think this Carona will never end

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:55 pm
Not alone at all. Drs in the hospital are overwhelmed and hospitals are packed, but The demand for Therapists and psychiatrists have gone way way up too.

And will continue to go up.

It is totally normal. Me personally, have upped my therapy appointments and my anti depressants dosage. Under full dr care ftr. But totally normal. Everyone is struggling right now.

This virus doesn’t just affect those who get it but it affects the mental health of everyone. We’re living in crazy times even the authorities and experts keep finding new things. It’s scary, fear of the unknown, nerve wracking. This is all before the lockdown, can’t go out, can’t see people, etc.

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 2:24 am
Nope youre as normal as can be. everyone's stressed and ppl who are prone to anxiety or depression and really suffering now too. ((HUGS))

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 2:39 am
I'm also struggling terribly. I feel like the words have dried up on my tongue and I can't even explain what's wrong but I can barely get out of bed in the morning and I feel like I'm going to go off the deep end if I don't hold on very, very tight. I skyped with my therapist but I found it very disappointing. I felt like I couldn't express what I need and therefore the session went nowhere. In a way I was relieved to see your post, OP. I'm glad I'm not the only one. You helped me make sense of the fog in my head. But I hope we both feel better very soon. Hugs!

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 7:05 am
https://www.foxnews.com/scienc.....yzXH8

You are not alone. Please try to find a therapist in your area that does online sessions. It will help a lot to have someone to talk to.

Hug Hug Hug
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics