Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Hunters

estee1

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 6:59 pm
Just finished the Amazon show "hunters" I just want to Know if anyone else watched it and what they thought?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:01 pm
Didn't see the topic was entertainment and I thought we were going to discuss Hunter Boots. Now I am disappointed 😔

estee1

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:07 pm
Lol it's a show about Jewish Nazi hunters

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:14 pm
Oh, I actually have that one flagged as something I want to see. (Still haven't seen the Eli Cohen one.) I am terrible with names and never know what anything is called.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:53 pm
I thought it was good for the first couple of episodes but in the end found it disappointing. But I feel that way about a lot of shows lately, everything feels so rushed with shows now. They're trying to cram so much into 10 episodes so they're more "bingeable" for people but it also seems to ruin the stories. I do like The Plot Against America on HBONow so far.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 9:44 am
This is what aish says about it.. I didn’t see it and have no desire to.

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 11:54 am
Haven't seen it but I did see that some major Holocaust memorial institution (maybe the national museum in D.C., I forget which one) put out a strongly worded statement that it is factually inaccurate. Not just that it is an obviously fictional plot, but the Holocaust details are inaccurate. Just an fyi.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics