Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Psa: Pacifier nipples can expand

applesbananas

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:26 pm
I literally felt like I was loosing my mind. When my baby was born (hes now 4 months) I got a package of bibs pacifiers as a gift. I heard babies love them and my previous 2 babies didnt take pacis which was very hard on me so I decided to give these (expensive) pacis a try. I put one on the clip and one away.. about a month ago I wanted to throw out the one on the clip and replace it because it had been in use a while already but when I tried the new one he refused it. I compared the old one and new one and I saw the nipple on the old one was double the size. My mind was boggled bec I was sure the set was 2 of the same size. Then I decided I was loosing my mind. One must have been 0-6 month and the other 6-12. I gave the baby back the original one with the intention to order a new 6-12 size and then I forgot and today I heard a weird noise when he was sucking and I checked on the paci and I see it had a hairline tear in it. I started googling this brand and I see it natural rubber which is why it breaks down and tears and ta da!! Guess what? They naturally expand. Just putting it out there in case anyone ever wonders if this is possible, it is, youre not loosing it!

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:58 pm
I actually have a really weird thing. I LOVE squeezing those type of pacis once they expand. Ever since I was a very little child - in fact I buy pacis that have the material that the bibs paci has just to squeeze it - but it's only good once it softens and expands.
Weirdo. Yup.

applesbananas

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 7:59 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
I actually have a really weird thing. I LOVE squeezing those type of pacis once they expand. Ever since I was a very little child - in fact I buy pacis that have the material that the bibs paci has just to squeeze it - but it's only good once it softens and expands.
Weirdo. Yup.

Can I ship it to you?! LOL

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:01 pm
applesbananas wrote:
Can I ship it to you?! LOL

OMG Corona virus!!!!!!!!! I already feel a few tomatoes on my back LOL

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:24 pm
I just want to commend you on lasting four months without losing your one and only pacifier in use! You must be very organized. Wow!

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 8:26 pm
Yes, the bibs pacifiers expand. It's a real choking hazard. My sister n law stopped using them, her baby was gagging on it.

applesbananas

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:02 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
I just want to commend you on lasting four months without losing your one and only pacifier in use! You must be very organized. Wow!

When they are on a clip and the baby is little and doesnt pull it off, its easy. Once they get to the age when they can pull it off of their clothes its a lot harder!

applesbananas

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:04 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Yes, the bibs pacifiers expand. It's a real choking hazard. My sister n law stopped using them, her baby was gagging on it.

I would totally stop but he didnt like the hospital paci and he doesnt love this one but he takes it. Im pretty sure that if I started trying to switch it up hed give it up completely which would make it sooo much harder for me. He is my 1st good sleeper!

realsilver

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:08 pm
I heard their dangerous and a real choking hazard. I didn't even start my baby with it (Even thought their so cute:)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics