Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dr Zelenko - are his meds really working?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 11:20 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I have no idea. I was responding to the OP asking if KJ is fine because of the doctor. Sadly, the malech hamoves made his stops here too. Porgesz was a younger man.

Was he Dr Zelenko's patient?

Not everyone uses Zelenko. And even the ones that do dont obey him always.

People are becoming afraid to take it because of the mixed reviews. I hope it doesn't cause any deaths.

sima

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 11:22 am
The treatment was already used in France for covid 19 before we got hit, and a few academic papers were written or are in the process of being written/reviewed for this. Dr. Zelenko luckily, I assume, heard about this or did research on it.

Again, it's not for everyone. Only severe cases and those who have no other conditions that would prevent them from taking this medicine.
However, yes, many have been saved from it. That is undeniable.
They are finally taking it more serious into consideration here I believe.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:07 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
I thought there were possible cardiac issues too.
Hope you're over the hump.

Now let's compare stomach pain to possible death! Of course it's worth it risking the stomach pain to save your life!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:17 pm
There's a few different issues here.

There's no real evidence this works (other than anecdotal).

There are side effects, some more severe than others

Giving it to everyone may cause shortages and people who are already on this drug may not be able to get it.

There are also questions about appropriate dosage and timing of the med and at what stage of illness to give it.

I realize that in desperate circumstances people will grab for whatever is available. But it's not so simple that there's a miracle drug out there and doctors are just too stupid and stubborn to use it.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:21 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Now let's compare stomach pain to possible death! Of course it's worth it risking the stomach pain to save your life!

Isn't there something about cardiac arrhythmia? There are some very serious side effects. Again, of course, life is more important. Like it's almost inevitable that people will have cracked ribs with CPR. But people have to go into this very informed.

crust

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:24 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Isn't there something about cardiac arrhythmia? There are some very serious side effects. Again, of course, life is more important. Like it's almost inevitable that people will have cracked ribs with CPR. But people have to go into this very informed.

No. Please tell me one person that had that except that silly couple in Arizona that opened their fish tank. They didnt take this cocktail.

I implore everyone before spreading fearful things to do their research. It can be a life or death situation.

Thanks.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:29 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:

She said cardiac issues. Not stomach pain Scratching Head

crust

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:32 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
She said cardiac issues. Not stomach pain Scratching Head

They are not giving it to people with cardiac issues.

Please tell me one person that was under Zelenkos care that had cardiac issues from this.

This is getting me worked up because people are spreading fears for no good reason.

Please make sure you dont have a person's death on your hands.
Stop spreading fears or unfounded things.

Mollie

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:36 pm
My uncle took the zpack and hydrochloroquine, didn’t do anything for him. Still sick in hospital

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:43 pm
crust wrote:
They are not giving it to people with cardiac issues.

Please make sure you dont have a person's death on your hands.
Stop spreading fears or unfounded things.

Chas v'shalom! I don't mean to be spreading fear. But before urging people whom one doesn't know to go on this, desperate people who may not have time to get all the information, one needs to alert them to ALL possible side effects, not just stomach pain, and that they may not be candidates. So that people can spend their time and energy more effectively.

crust

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:45 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Chas v'shalom! I don't mean to be spreading fear. But before urging people whom one doesn't know to go on this, desperate people who may not have time to get all the information, one needs to alert them to ALL possible side effects, not just stomach pain, and that they may not be candidates. So that people can spend their time and energy more effectively.

I shall hope people aren't buying this on the black market.
If they get it from a competent doctor he should know what he is doing.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:50 pm
crust wrote:
I shall hope people aren't buying this on the black market.
If they get it from a competent doctor he should know what he is doing.

Why should he know what he's doing? At this point this is an off label use of a drug cocktail. The docs who are doing this aren't practicing medicine as taught in medical school.

crust

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:57 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Why should he know what he's doing? At this point this is an off label use of a drug cocktail. The docs who are doing this aren't practicing medicine as taught in medical school.

I knew the truth will come out at some point. So, this is about what they learned in holy medical school? And he is coloring out of the line?

Were all the doctors taught how to handle Covid 19?
Let's hear what experiences they have with this virus and how they are helping people stay alive.

Dr. Zelenko is an out of the box thinker. All straightforward doctors will have an issue with his confidence.

Say it.

crust

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 1:00 pm
Mollie wrote:
My uncle took the zpack and hydrochloroquine, didn’t do anything for him. Still sick in hospital

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

When did he start the meds? It does not help once it hit the lungs.

Refuah shlieme

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 1:03 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:

Doctors use off label drugs all the time. I had a pediatrician prescribe burn meds for a stubborn diaper rash on a baby. A dermatologist prescribed steroids to make my hairline grow back.

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 1:04 pm
crust wrote:
I knew the truth will come out at some point. So, this is about what they learned in holy medical school? And he is coloring out of the line?

Let's hear what experiences they have with this virus and how they are helping people stay alive.

Dr. Zelenko is an out of the box thinker. All straightforward doctors will have an issue with his confidence.

Say it.

Dr zelenko has too much confidence and wasn't always right with his diagnosis in his practice. Personally know few who ended up in the hospital cuz he misdiagnosed

amother
Green

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 1:07 pm
crust wrote:

Say it.

Pardon me?

I was responding to your post about competent doctors. I didn't comment about Dr. Zelenko.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 1:09 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Doctors use off label drugs all the time. I had a pediatrician prescribe burn meds for a stubborn diaper rash on a baby. A dermatologist prescribed steroids to make my hairline grow back.

That doesn't negate my post.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 4:35 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Hannity read Zelenko's letter on his show:

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg, 2x a day for 5 days

Azithromycin 500mg, 1x a day for 5 days

Zinc 220mg, 1x a day for 5 days

Must be prescribed by patients own doctor because existing underlying conditions can c"v make these meds cause a heart arrhythmia c"v.

I am pretty sure the zinc should only be 50 mg per day. There is a brand of zinc called zinc-220 ○R (with the R inside the O like for a trademark) that comes in 50 mg capsules.
So Dr. Zelenko prescribes 1 of those capsules per day for 5 days.
220 mg of zinc is way way above the allowed dose.....
I know because my husband was prescribed this by Dr. Zelenko, my pharmacy didn't have it in stock and we had to call back to verify the dosage and how much to use of a different brand. The prescription my pharmacy got shows "zinc 220 mg (50 mg)" 1 time per day, for 5 days.
See a link and excerpt of this brand of zinc I found on Google below
https://m.pdr.net/Mobile/Pages.....te-57

ZINC-220®
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
(Zinc Sulfate 220 mg. USP)

UNIT DOSE
100 CAPSULES

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Zinc 50mg 333%
(From Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate 220mg)
INGREDIENTS: Each blue and pink capsule contains 50 mg. of elemental zinc. Zinc-220 capsules are gluten free and do not contain dextrose or glucose. Inactive ingredients: rice flour, magnesium stearate, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, FD&C blue #1, titanium dioxide and gelatin (capsule shell).

chocolate fondue

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 6:03 pm
Just want to say that the problem of there being shortage of hydroxychloroquine is very real. I take it daily for rheumatoid arthritis. I have enough left for another 6 days and my pharmacist can't get hold of any more. He's been ordering it from 6 suppliers for the last month and hasn't been able to get any. I really don't know what I'm going to do if my supply runs out and I can't get any more.

I'm in England by the way, so it's obviously being used to treat COVID-19 here as well.
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics