Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Help- New Jersey unemployment - time sensitive

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 6:35 pm
Hi,
I was on unemployment last year in nj . I used to call weekly to certify my information then the next day I would get benefits.
I believe to get the extended unemployment all I need to do is call and certify at the designated time. However I do not know what the number is. It was a robot and you answer about 10 questions yes or no.

When I Look online all I find is the general unemployment office number which is impossible to get through to (if you call the minute they open literally you get a message that they can’t take your call due to high call volume ).

Anyone have this number ) I’m in Lakewood if that matters

I need to call tomorrow between 2-3 that’s my designated time so that’s why time sensitive ! Thanks

becky2345

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 6:47 pm
Did you try this number? It offers the option of getting called back when they get to you. 201-601-4100. I got it from lrrc, and worked for me. Also, try calling when they open, at about 7:30 am

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 7:04 pm
becky2345 wrote:
Did you try this number? It offers the option of getting called back when they get to you. 201-601-4100. I got it from lrrc, and worked for me. Also, try calling when they open, at about 7:30 am

I can try that in the morning . Thanks ! I’m not even sure if I qualify. It’s so hard to understand the information . Maybe I need to reopen my claim? No idea.

becky2345

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 7:56 pm
I don't know how it works. I also don't know if they work on Sunday.. good luck!!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 8:01 pm
becky2345 wrote:
I don't know how it works. I also don't know if they work on Sunday.. good luck!!

The website has designated call in times for each ssn and mine is Sunday 2-3. When I was on it last year I was supposed to call on Monday’s. I am thinking and praying I only need the robot line ! We’ll see ... thanks again
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics