Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Conspiracy Theories

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 2:23 am
I believe the conspiracy theory that the President of North Korea unleashed this lab made virus on the world as the "x-mas present" he promised Trump for not lifting sanctions.

I think the silliest conspiracy is that this virus jumped from animals to humans, near impossible feat. I DEFINITELY think this virus is man made, it has too many bizarrely unnatural properties: barely effects children, the harsh symptoms that begin in the mouth and attack the lungs and cause organ failure, its lethal effects, the higher viral load causing harsher symptoms, targets more males than females, targets more caucasians than people of color...like, what? What other virus has all those peculiarities?

My belief is that this virus was unleashed purposely, and that more than one nation is in the know. I am starting to think Trump may even be in the know and have been inoculated, because he is so unconcerned about catching the virus, and even said publicly he won't be wearing a mask...

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 2:29 am
Why is it nearly impossible for it to jump from animals to humans? It happens all the time with the flu.

DrMom

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 2:33 am
North Korea?

Seems more likely that this was a natural virus being cultivated in the Wuhan Virology Lab and that it was mishandled.

Or that bat theory may be true (viruses can jump from animals to people; see HIV for example).

amother
Green

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 8:28 am
In China the government is spreading conspiracy theories that the virus either began in Italy or that Washington unleashed a biological weapon on China.

Twitter and other Western social media outlets are banned in China - the Chinese government backed technology companies to make Chinese versions of social media where the Communist government spreads lies and misinformation to over 1 billion Chinese citizens.

The average Chinese person feels they have been the victims of a foreign virus and purposeful attack - we are the villains and to blame for COVID 19.

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 8:34 am
I’m surprised you didn’t mention Bill Gates, and how he’s been predicting this for years. Also, his depopulation agenda. The fact that he’s already a patent holder for a Coronavirus vaccine (from well before this began), and Agenda 21, where he ran a Coronavirus pandemic simulation just three months before this pandemic happened.

Also, the fact that the cdc had “quarantine management” jobs available from Nov 2019 thru May 2020... how they knew there’d be a nationwide quarantine well before there actually was one, and how they know with certainty when it’ll be over by or before.

Also, nothing in your theory about what the heck they’re doing while we’re hiding in our houses and not paying attention? Why the curfew? Is covid more dangerous at night? Lol.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:22 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I’m surprised you didn’t mention Bill Gates, and how he’s been predicting this for years. Also, his depopulation agenda. The fact that he’s already a patent holder for a Coronavirus vaccine (from well before this began), and Agenda 21, where he ran a Coronavirus pandemic simulation just three months before this pandemic happened.

Also, the fact that the cdc had “quarantine management” jobs available from Nov 2019 thru May 2020... how they knew there’d be a nationwide quarantine well before there actually was one, and how they know with certainty when it’ll be over by or before.

Also, nothing in your theory about what the heck they’re doing while we’re hiding in our houses and not paying attention? Why the curfew? Is covid more dangerous at night? Lol.

Yup, good points, all of them. This virus is definitely some kind of planned attack, who or why, I have no idea, I only believe that more than one National leader is involved, with scientists involved. I believe the North Korean "Xmas present" was involved as the virus began in December, and I think many countries were involved or in the know.

Another strange thing...why are the WHO and CDC so calculated in the misinformation and then appropriate information...2 weeks "no masks, they are not effective at all" (because we cant all figure out from common sense that a mask would shield the nasal and oral cavities from a respiratory infection and 2 weeks - just enough time to infect massive amounts of the country!) and then suddenly, "Wveryone wear masks, they are very necessary to stop the spread!"

I am not taking Hashem's Hand out of this in any way..."lev sarim u'milachim b'yad Hashem", whoever is attacking the world is supposed to be doing so as part of Hashem's design...everyone can laugh, but this is no natural virus, and the way it's mishandled is so bizarre, there is nothing natural about this...

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:41 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

Installing 5G in schools (yes really read the news)
I do think 5g exacerbates symptoms bc it disrupts immune system. And this is an immune disease.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:45 am
Re Trump and his mask, nah he also looked at the eclipse with his eyes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics