Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Great deal in north bergen

lifesagift

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 11:23 pm
I was inspired by an article on how to make pesach prep easier to get a drawer cart to keep your pesach thingamajigs from year to year, and found a fab xtra wide 3 drawer cart on wheels for 4 bucks! My local stores here in bp sell this for around $30 or more. Issue is, it's in store only, north Bergen specifically... maybe an ima from teaneck or somewhere would like to swing by and get a couple..
North Bergen Walmart
Purple wide 3 drawer rolling cart
And afterwards you can swing by bp and drop off 1, haha..

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 12:02 am
Sounds cool but I can't picture it in my mind. Can you please attach a picture?

BatyaEsther

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 12:42 am
It sounds awesome. Making Pesach for the first time and completely overwhelmed. I would love one, but doesn't sound like an essential which would necessitate me to leave my house and go to a store.

I have enough food but only by the creative skins of my teeth. Shy of needing medicine, I cannot imagine what would make me go to a store.

sky

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 12:53 am
I have a cabinet.
Bought years ago on advice on here. During year keep in basement and keep pesach stuff.
On pesach carry upstairs and use as pantry.
I love it!

lifesagift

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:16 am
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ste.....21461

lifesagift

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:21 am
BatyaEsther wrote:
It sounds awesome. Making Pesach for the first time and completely overwhelmed. I would love one, but doesn't sound like an essential which would necessitate me to leave my house and go to a store.

I have enough food but only by the creative skins of my teeth. Shy of needing medicine, I cannot imagine what would make me go to a store.

If I lived closeby id get my produce there as well, it's a large store and the produce are usually nice.
I got nonperishables last week as part of shabbos order but could still use charoses components..

sky

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 7:17 am
lifesagift wrote:
If I lived closeby id get my produce there as well, it's a large store and the produce are usually nice.
I got nonperishables last week as part of shabbos order but could still use charoses components..

It depends on the precautions they are taking. DH was in a Walmart and while they were enforcing 6 ft distance he felt much ‘safer’ in the frum stores where ppl were wearing gloves and masks and the stores were giving wipes. He said in Walmart ppl wore nothing. He was the only one in a mask. (Not that Walmart)

real

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 2:22 pm
A lot of the stores here at not keeping track of their inventory correctly. I wouldn’t run anywhere for an item
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains