Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What's the biggest piece of chametz you've found?

BadTichelDay

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:25 am
Let's have a competition. What's the biggest piece of chametz that you found surprisingly during Pesach cleaning this year? Condition: Must be found in unusual places (e.g.chametz routinely stored in the kitchen cupboard or freezer doesn't count).

Mine was a perfectly dried out, mummified but otherwise well preserved, slice of pizza underneath the rubber floor mat of the car passenger seat.

dankbar

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 8:33 am
delete double post

Last edited by dankbar on Mon, Apr 06 2020, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

dankbar

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 8:34 am
I found a piece of dough stuck inside my vanilla sugar container after that cabinet was cleaned for pesach already, but fortunately decided to make a cheesecake to use up my pie crust I found in pantry. Hashem spared me.

I found a granola bar in a shopping bag hanging on my doorknob with clothes for return.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 8:37 am
A huge piece of soggy bread on the front porch, possible left by a squirrel.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 8:39 am
Does it count if you found it right after Pesach?

I tell this story every year. When my DD was 3 years old, we moved to a new apartment. When I moved the book case, there were DOZENS of petrified sandwiches under there. (Amazingly, none of them were moldy.) Each one had one, perfect bite taken out of it.

She had taken the bite in front of me, and then as soon as I turned my back she had shoved the sandwich under the gap at the bottom of the book case, and told me that she had finished it. Because she "ate the whole thing", then she wanted dessert. Sneaky monkey!

So, this is why we nullify all of the chametz we see, and the chametz that we DON'T see!

twizzlers1

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 10:01 am
I almost forgot to clean out my purse since I haven't used it so much. I found a bunch of pretzels loose all over.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics