Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How did you know?

itsmeima

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:12 pm
If you had COVID-19, how did you know?

A. I tested positive
B. I had all the symptoms

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:22 pm
my husband said he felt like dying he had a 101 fever he tested positive
I and my kids tested negative they had sore throats it took three days to get results
a few week ago my husband thought he had carona and we were tested it took a weeek to get the results and we were negative

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:23 pm
1)gut feeling
2)positive test

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:47 pm
B

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 5:54 pm
B

I've never felt anything like this before and have every symptom and more. Very similar to my sil and she tested positive Sad

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 6:48 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
B

I've never felt anything like this before and have every symptom and more. Very similar to my sil and she tested positive Sad

family members with fever who lost taste and smell, some with cough.
I had fever on a Shabbos, spoke to my doctor on Monday who said sounds like I have it. This was before big weight loss and fever returning and rollercoastering.

tweety1

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 6:53 pm
B

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 6:59 pm
B

I got it really early on, when all of the symptoms weren't even known yet. I started getting migraines about 3 days before the sore throat hit. They were not normal migraines, and they weren't stress or sinus headaches, it was something completely new.

I've had plenty of colds and flues in my life, and this one just felt different. It's hard to explain, but I just knew that something wasn't right. When I wasn't better in a week or so, and I kept getting worse and worse, I was sure by then that it wasn't just the "seasonal flu".

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 8:52 pm
I had gut feeling that was it and tested positive . I am a physician and I got it very early on , when the cases were still in single digits in my city . I did not know I was exposed , but once I became sick , I just had a feeling I had corona . I did not have the classical symptoms of fever and cough . It felt kind of like a flu , but yet different . I got tested by my work . BH I had a mild case , was completely back to normal in less than a week, obviously quarantined much longer than that .

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 7:56 am
I don’t know and still don’t know, but when I was sick, I felt like either dying or crying. I didn’t have fever, so they didn’t want to test me. My whole body ached and the parts that hurt before, hurt tenfold. I have TMJ, so my jaw was killing me and I had dental plans right before all this started and couldn’t go through with it, so my gums were hurting. I also felt weak. B’h after all that went away, I got really bad headaches, but I don’t know if that had to do with anything because I get headaches fairly often. Also, I have been coughing for the past two weeks. Not a terrible one, but I have been feeling an itch in the back of my throat and it doesn’t want to go away.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 9:15 am
[quote="amother [ Royalblue ]"]I had gut feeling that was it and tested positive . I am a physician and I got it very early on , when the cases were still in single digits in my city . I did not know I was exposed , but once I became sick , I just had a feeling I had corona . I did not have the classical symptoms of fever and cough . It felt kind of like a flu , but yet different . I got tested by my work . BH I had a mild case , was completely back to normal in less than a week, obviously quarantined much longer than that .[/quote
How soon were you allowed back to work since you are a doctor I read only a week

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 11:35 am
I didn’t test myself but I’m positive that I have it. The pain and weakness is something I Never experienced in my life. I felt like I was dying and all I could do is cry. The nausea terrible joint pain, terrible headache. Not a drop of energy, I’m lying in bed for a full week. I haven’t been able to take care of my kids. The burning fever, the chills the sweats...the sore throat chest pain, swollen sinuses, lose of smell. This virus is ripping through my body. And I’m young and healthy, in my early 20s. I cannot imagine how older people feel.

DrMom

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 5:41 pm
The loss of the sense of smell is supposed to be a strong indication of covid-19.

This short article gives a nice explanation about a quick online diagnostic survey:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/.....tool/

Here is a link to the tool itself:
https://smelltracker.org/

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 5:48 pm
DrMom wrote:
The loss of the sense of smell is supposed to be a strong indication of covid-19.

This short article gives a nice explanation about a quick online diagnostic survey:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/.....tool/

Here is a link to the tool itself:
https://smelltracker.org/

Could it be covid with NO loss of smell and taste? We got sick but can still taste and smell. Obviously for now will assume it is.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics