Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
No local stores selling Organic Girl Spinach before Pesach ?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 6:15 pm
Two stores that regularly sell Organic Girl Spinach arent selling it now.

Why? Its just plain vegetables.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 10:49 pm
b u m p

What could possibly be Chametzdik in Organic raw spinach?

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 10:59 pm
I know this isn't what you're asking, so don't throw tomatoes, but I'm just going to make a public service announcement because I have found that many people don't realize this: the hechsher on the spinach is not one that can be relied on if you are someone who only eats checked produce. If you do buy it, it needs to be checked at home. (it's just like buying greens in regular supermarket with no hechsher but says "triple-washed").

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 11:00 pm
I looked into the hechsher and spoke to the mashgiach. Organic girl checks their things very well and is ok to use

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 11:02 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
I know this isn't what you're asking, so don't throw tomatoes, but I'm just going to make a public service announcement because I have found that many people don't realize this: the hechsher on the spinach is not one that can be relied on if you are someone who only eats checked produce. If you do buy it, it needs to be checked at home. (it's just like buying greens in regular supermarket with no hechsher but says "triple-washed").

Not throwing tomatoes, ha. Youre definitely rihght. I do the Thrip Cloth method.

But why arent they selling it Pesach time? With all the starch we eat, I want it more than ever.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 11:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Not throwing tomatoes, ha. Youre definitely rihght. I do the Thrip Cloth method.

But why arent they selling it Pesach time? With all the starch we eat, I want it more than ever.

Phew Wink.

That--I do not know!

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 1:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Are you my mother? She says she prefers organic girl because it’s so clean that the thrip cloth always comes out clean.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 1:25 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Are you my mother? She says she prefers organic girl because it’s so clean that the thrip cloth always comes out clean.

Yes. Hi there. This mother hasnt been finding it in the last week.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Apr 08 2020, 9:01 am
Update just in case you’re not actually my mom. I found it In one of the small kosher stores but not in the big supermarket

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 08 2020, 9:21 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Update just in case you’re not actually my mom. I found it In one of the small kosher stores but not in the big supermarket

Did you find it in BP (If yes, youre not my dd cuz she doesnt live anywhere near BP) I ended up seeing it in Organic Circle and Mountain Fruit, but Im curious if anyone saw it in BP.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Apr 08 2020, 9:31 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Did you find it in BP (If yes, youre not my dd cuz she doesnt live anywhere near BP) I ended up seeing it in Organic Circle and Mountain Fruit, but Im curious if anyone saw it in BP.

Sorry, NJ. (And I guess you’re not my mom if you’re asking about BP)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries