Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Baked salmon with canned mushrooms?

BetsyTacy

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 6:52 pm
I am not willing to go to the store again so I am working with what I have. I usually use zucchini with my salmon, but I am not willing to go the store again. My question is can I do anything with a can of mushrooms to bake with my salmon? I do not own any potato starch, but have other basic Pesach ingredients.

Thanks for all suggestions!

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 6:54 pm
Drain the mushrooms, dice some onions, and saute them lightly in oil. Then lay them on top of the salmon, and bake uncovered.

finallyamommy

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 7:52 pm
Unrelated, could I have your zucchini and salmon recipe? Two of my favorite foods, but I never though to cook them together!

BetsyTacy

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 7:55 pm
finallyamommy, I don't really have a recipe but I just like adding something to surround the salmon and since I love zucchini, I usually parboil it and then add it to the pan.

MiriFr

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 10:42 pm
Sautee with a cut up onion, I would also add a red pepper, add salt, pepper, garlic. Cut a pocket in the salmon, slice along the side. Stuff pocket with mushroom mixture. Drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper.

BetsyTacy

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 3:06 pm
Thanks for the suggestions!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen