Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Someone owes the Chinese people an apology
Previous  1  2

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 11:58 am
With all due respect to Ami, John Loftus sounds like a nutjob

lilies

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 1:08 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
No. Fill us in?

Deleted

Last edited by lilies on Thu, May 07 2020, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

turca

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 1:12 pm
lilies wrote:
In short, if I remember correctly;
This virus was intentionally created (not China) and sprayed on a Wuhan traveler. The vaccine was created too, to be sold to China to avoid crashing their economy and strengthening the host country's economy. All went according to plan. China relaxed the quarantine measures and are not afraid of a resurgence of cases, due to this vaccine. Same plan was in store for America.
Then, the virus mutated. Now the host country has been infected with the new version. Plan dissolves.

Where did u read that?

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 1:14 pm
lilies wrote:
This virus was intentionally created (not China) and sprayed on a Wuhan traveler. The vaccine was created too, to be sold to China to avoid crashing their economy and strengthening the host country's economy. All went according to plan. China relaxed the quarantine measures and are not afraid of a resurgence of cases, due to this vaccine. Same plan was in store for America.
Then, the virus mutated. Now the host country has been infected with the new version. Plan dissolves.

& the host country is?

DrMom

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 1:21 pm
Sounds pretty wacky to me.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 1:42 pm
lilies wrote:

The most recent of Loftus's articles available online is from March. Maybe that's for the best ...

servewithjoy

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 2:30 pm
Taiwan reported human to human transmission to the WHO December 30! WHO chose to believe China! Mistakenly! For weeks!

blessedflower

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 2:32 pm
Thousands and thousands of people die worldwide and China had only 3000something deaths?! We DON'T need to apologize for them twinsing around how bad this was and giving misinformation to the world!

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 4:33 pm
find it quite suspicious that no reports of chinese elite or leadership seem to have been affected or died?!

itsmeima

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 4:34 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
With all due respect to Ami, John Loftus sounds like a nutjob

There’s a reason he now writes for the Ami. Do a little research on him, he’s crazy!

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 4:36 pm
itsmeima wrote:
There’s a reason he now writes for the Ami. Do a little research on him, he’s crazy!

Wait a minute
Is he the one that has a blog explaining why he is atheist amongst other 'praiseworthy' things?

imasoftov

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 5:07 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
Wait a minute
Is he the one that has a blog explaining why he is atheist amongst other 'praiseworthy' things?

The Ami columnist and the atheist appear to be different people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Loftus_(author)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_W._Loftus

gilamom

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 9:06 pm
The Ami said Russia is the originating country for the virus. I ran to the computer after yomtov and found out Russia had only 106 deaths so now I'm curious. I also don't care for an apology or a person to blame, I just want this to be over already.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics