Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Lets daven for Chayelle Regal
1  2  Next

Dolly1

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 11:51 am
For many years Regal Productions has worked to give you kosher entertainment and bring new life into the world. Now we are asking YOU to save a life and bring a refuah to our very own Chayelle Regal and her husband by the strength of your tefillos!

You are all familiar with Chayelle Regal. Chayelle (Chaya Raizel bas Sara Rivka Alte Gittel), is perhaps best known as director of the Regal Production shows - she has created 16 shows over the last 17 years, touring the world raising money for Zir Chemed.

Her husband Reb Chanoch (Chanoch Henoch Yosef ben Sara Esther) is a world famous writer whose works include the history of the Abuchazira dynasty, biographies of the Ohr Ha’Chaim Ha’Kodosh, the Belzer and Nodvarna Rebbes, and more.

On Erev Yom Tov last week, sudden fire enveloped Reb Chanoch in a sheet of flames. Chayelle ran to hose him down and in saving his life, was badly burnt herself. Reb Chanoch is now in the ICU on a respirator with 3rd degree burns on his face, hands, feet and parts of his body. Chayelle has 2nd degree burns, and is expected to be in the hospital for another few weeks.

Chayelle's family asked that we reach out to every one who has ever supported Regal Productions - and ask you to daven for:

Chanoch Henoch Yosef ben Sara Esther
and
Chaya Raizel bas Sara Rivka Alte Gittel

Please share these names with other people, and may all the cholim of klal yisroel have a speedy refuah!

jflower

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:14 pm
This is just horrifying. I hadn't heard this before but will certainly daven for both of them. Wishing them a refuah shelaima.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:18 pm
Said a kapital for Chanoch Henoch Yosef ben Sara Esther and Chaya Raizel bas Sara Rivka Alte Gittel. Refuah Shelaima!!

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:23 pm
I've never heard of regal productions but of course I will daven.
I have first hand knowledge of burn units and it's an awful thing to be dealing with. I will daven for both of them to have a complete recovery. Please keep us posted.
It's going to be a long road ahead, but I've seen people who recovered from terrible burns.

watergirl

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:28 pm
This is OUR Chayalle?

Rappel

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:30 pm
watergirl wrote:
This is OUR Chayalle?

I don't think so. Regal Productions is based in the Yerushalayim/Beit Shemesh area.

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:33 pm
watergirl wrote:
This is OUR Chayalle?

No, I don’t think so

watergirl

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:36 pm
Rappel wrote:
I don't think so. Regal Productions is based in the Yerushalayim/Beit Shemesh area.

The OP makes it sound like its her. “Our very own Chayalle” it says.

avrahamama

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:37 pm
Well it's still our chayelle one way or another. Saying tehillim now.

studying_torah

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:38 pm
I would like to know too, my heart stopped for a second there.
OP please clarify

Rappel

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:39 pm
avrahamama wrote:
Well it's still our chayelle one way or another. Saying tehillim now.

Well said!

And watergirl - this seems to be a copy/pasted email. We know Chayalle lives in France. We know she posted today. I think we can safely say that there is another Chayelle out there who needs tefillah right now.

Edit: I sit corrected as far as location goes. I mixed up Chayalle and Ruchel for a moment.

Last edited by Rappel on Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:42 pm
studying_torah wrote:
I would like to know too, my heart stopped for a second there.
OP please clarify

I'm not op, but our chayelle does not own a productuon company iirc. But does something else.
It somehow feels scarier when its someone we know (or think we know - virtually)

Either way, she is OURS. She is our jewish sister.
May they both have a speedy full refua. I will keep her in my prayers.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:53 pm
watergirl wrote:
The OP makes it sound like its her. “Our very own Chayalle” it says.

As posted above it's copied and pasted from an email that was sent out to regal production subscribers.
Chayalle is the head of all of the Zir Chemed plays that raise money for infertility. The plays are in Israel and they also travel to Europe and even the US.
This past year was the ice skating one.

Refua shelaima.

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 1:01 pm
Hi, like everyone else I assumed this is Chayelle from imamother. Can the title be changed to Chayala from Regal productions to cause less confusion.

Dolly1

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 3:26 pm
Sorry if I caused confusion or shock. I guess as someone who never used to miss a production while living in Israel, this Chayelle feels just as much like OUR Chayelle.
May she have a speedy recovery!

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 5:47 pm
This Chayelle is originally from London, England. A good friend of my sister. She has directed the most fantastic productions. In recent years, the cast have flown to Europe to perform aswell.

A big Refuah Shelema to her, her husband and all the cholim who need a refuah.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Apr 14 2020, 7:46 am
This is so horrifying! I don't know her, but I feel a kinship with all those who share my name...and everyone else too. Scary! May Hashem send them both a Refuah Shelaima.

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Apr 17 2020, 7:09 am
I recieved this message this morning, so terribly sad.

With great pain, we are sad to inform you that Chayelle Regal's husband, Chanoch Henoch Yosef ben Shlomo Zalman, passed away early this morning after being terribly hurt in a fire over a week ago.

Chayelle Regal was burnt badly herself, and is still in the hospital. Please keep Chayelle and her family in your tfilos - her name is Chaya Raizel bas Sara Rivka Alte Gittel.

May she and her family quickly be comforted amongst avlei tzion veyerushlaim.

-Regal Productions and Zir Chemed

PS - Below is the perek of tehillim Chayelle recites with the cast and crew and audience before each production. You can say it now as an ilui neshama for Reb Chanoch z"l:

שִׁיר לַמַּעֲלוֹת אֶשָּׂא עֵינַי אֶל־הֶהָרִים מֵאַיִן יָבֹא עֶזְרִי
עֶזְרִי מֵעִם יְהוָה עֹשֵׂה שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ
אַל־יִתֵּן לַמּוֹט רַגְלֶךָ אַל־יָנוּם שֹׁמְרֶךָ
הִנֵּה לֹא־יָנוּם וְלֹא יִישָׁן שׁוֹמֵר יִשְׂרָאֵל
יְהוָה שֹׁמְרֶךָ יְהוָה צִלְּךָ עַל־יַד יְמִינֶךָ
יוֹמָם הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ לֹא־יַכֶּכָּה וְיָרֵחַ בַּלָּיְלָה
יְהוָה יִשְׁמָרְךָ מִכָּל־רָע יִשְׁמֹר אֶת־נַפְשֶׁךָ
יְהוָה יִשְׁמָר־צֵאתְךָ וּבוֹאֶךָ מֵעַתָּה וְעַד־עוֹלָם

PPS - Please continue to join us at the Tehillim Yachad set up for the Regals here: https://new.tehilimyahad.com/m.....pUL9C

amother
Rose

Post Fri, Apr 17 2020, 7:16 am
Baruch Dayan Haemes Crying

milko

Post Fri, Apr 17 2020, 7:27 am
So so sad 😭
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed