Home

Jewish Diamond Art projects- where can I get

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Apr 19 2020, 12:16 am
anyone know where I can order online jewish diamond art?
paint by number idea with diamonds/sequins appropriate for kids/adults
Back to top

Eishes Chaim




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Apr 19 2020, 1:11 am
Toys4u delivers
Back to top

tillyost




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, May 28 2020, 12:06 am
[Free ad deleted. Tilly, you can contact Yael for advertising rates and info. — Rubber Ducky as Mod]
Back to top

Rutabaga




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, May 28 2020, 12:15 am
Hi Tillyost! I noticed that you posted the same information on multiple threads. Is this your business? If so, you need to ask Yael for permission and/or pay for an ad rather than recommending it all over the board.

If it is your business, then hatzlacha!
Back to top

seeker




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Jun 09 2020, 12:28 am
While I do strongly appreciate imamother's paid advertising policy, in this case it would actually be helpful if it answers a question by linking to a website that sells what the asker is looking for... So anyway I missed this post but was the deleted post an answer to OP? Because I am also fishing around for Jewish diamond painting projects and not having much luck so far.
Back to top

amother




Firebrick
 

Post  Tue, Jun 09 2020, 11:02 am
Right. There is a company named craftadoo that make Jewish diamond paintings.
Check it out
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Jun 09 2020, 1:07 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Right. There is a company named craftadoo that make Jewish diamond paintings.
Check it out

Sorry to say, they only have 2 choices. That's a tiny selection for me. I'm looking for something adorable to hang up in my kids room. If anybody has a link I would appreciate. I would love to make one.
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Tue, Jun 09 2020, 10:34 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Right. There is a company named craftadoo that make Jewish diamond paintings.
Check it out


In case anyone else is interested, I just ordered from them with a 10% off code: charlene10. They only have a couple of choices, but they will look nice in our sukkah, so it will be a good summer project . . .
Back to top

asmileaday




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Jun 09 2020, 10:37 pm
Tweety1,
Some companies offer to make for you a custom diamond print. You send them the picture and they send you the set.
Maybe find a picture you like that you want in your kid's room and convert that to diamond art.
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post  Tue, Jun 09 2020, 10:55 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Sorry to say, they only have 2 choices. That's a tiny selection for me. I'm looking for something adorable to hang up in my kids room. If anybody has a link I would appreciate. I would love to make one.


You can try this one:

https://craftncolor.com/collec.....age=1

I don’t really know anything about it, but I’m also looking for projects to keep my daughter busy, while we’re social distancing . . .
Back to top

amother




Wine
 

Post  Tue, Jun 09 2020, 11:00 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Tweety1,
Some companies offer to make for you a custom diamond print. You send them the picture and they send you the set.
Maybe find a picture you like that you want in your kid's room and convert that to diamond art.


Yeah. Try etsy
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Jun 10 2020, 10:21 pm
my kids just finished a beautiful kever rochel - bought from craftivity lakewood nj. some of my nieces/nephews purchased jewish ones in center of town - lakewood also, although recently they were sold out (chofetz chaim, kosel etc)
Back to top

giselle




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Jun 10 2020, 10:30 pm
seeker wrote:
While I do strongly appreciate imamother's paid advertising policy, in this case it would actually be helpful if it answers a question by linking to a website that sells what the asker is looking for... So anyway I missed this post but was the deleted post an answer to OP? Because I am also fishing around for Jewish diamond painting projects and not having much luck so far.

This poster posted in a bunch of threads at the same time and then private messaged users multiple times. So I understand why it was removed.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Jewish vlogger?
by amother
6 Today at 3:23 am View last post
Black Lives Matter article in Baltimore Jewish Life
by amother
118 Fri, Jul 03 2020, 1:49 pm View last post
United States Executed Jewish Couple by Electric Chair -1953 42 Wed, Jul 01 2020, 8:15 am View last post
Band fall--not necessarily a Jewish brand
by amother
0 Tue, Jun 30 2020, 11:08 pm View last post
Jewish Zen 6 Sun, Jun 28 2020, 6:25 pm View last post
by iyar

Jump to: