Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
ISO Good (Cheap) Highchair Recommendation

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 10:24 pm
Hi. Need to buy a highchair for my 6 month old. With a tray. Not sure what other stuff a highchair could or should have. Small footprint a plus. Cheap/not expensive. TIA.

tichellady

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 10:48 pm
IKEA one is great and cheap

Frumme

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 11:18 pm
Fisher Price Healthy Care booster seat! Super easy to clean, inexpensive, easy to travel with, doesn't take up a lot of room, and you can easily but cheap replacement trays etc through the Mattel website if you want/need separate trays for meat and milk (some rabbis say you need, others say you don't for a baby) or a new tray for pesach.

https://www.fisher-price.com/e.....dlt02 you can find it on Amazon, too!

sky

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 11:24 pm
Personally I much prefer a booster seat that just goes on a chair.
(Mine is like the one referenced above and I love it - it has been used for 5 kids! I have a tray cover for pesach. But of course my yekke son refused to eat off any tray that wasn’t the usual so it didn’t help)

But if you really want a true high chair Phil and ted makes a really nice that is easy to clean.

missmuffetsmum

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 11:29 pm
IKEA! Cheap and a breeze to clean. Only downside - the tray is a pain to remove bc it clicks in in a really weird way...

mommy12

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 11:30 pm
We skipped the high chair with my youngest and went straight to a booster seat. It was so much easier. We had the Summer Deluxe Comfort Folding Booster and really liked it. For my older two we had a very simple and cheap Graco high chair that was really nice.

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 11:57 pm
Thank you for the recommendations! Ordered on amazon already. Now just need to figure out feeding solids Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries