Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 61  62  63 102  103  104  Next

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 10:15 am
Tell me what your favorite chocolate is

simcha4

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 10:20 am
Crookshanks wrote:
Tell me what your favorite chocolate is

Of course - dairy. Rosemarie - capuccino flavor.

Tell me about something cute your children/grandchildren or nephew/nieces or friend's child, said and did.

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 10:25 am
simcha4 wrote:
Of course - dairy. Rosemarie - capuccino flavor.

Tell me about something cute your children/grandchildren or nephew/nieces or friend's child, said and did.

My lil 3 year old sister was so excited to say "mah nishkanah" by the seder.
Who is your favorite person/channel to watch on youtube?

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 10:33 am
Gordon Ramsey or any cooking show

Tell me about your phone you use

singleagain

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 10:44 am
I use a Google Pixel 3 I believe it is maybe a 3A I don't remember It's decent I like it I like that it didn't come with bloatware and stuff I like that it connects easily I do not like that the battery dies quickly

Tell me about the kind of car you drive

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 10:45 am
singleagain wrote:
I use a Google Pixel 3 I believe it is maybe a 3A I don't remember It's decent I like it I like that it didn't come with bloatware and stuff I like that it connects easily I do not like that the battery dies quickly

Tell me about the kind of car you drive

It's 14 years old. Next.
Tell me about your favorite design style.

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 11:39 am
I don't really have a favorite design

How bout u

simcha4

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:39 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I don't really have a favorite design

How bout u

Also don't have favorite design style. Whatever design suits me best.

TMA your favorite Yom Tov.

singleagain

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:45 pm
I kind of fond of Passover, because that's when my birthday is It always falls right around here.

Tell me about your favorite season

simcha4

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 6:24 pm
singleagain wrote:
I kind of fond of Passover, because that's when my birthday is It always falls right around here.

Tell me about your favorite season

Mazel Tov! May Hashem Bless you with a long life; happy, healthy, productive years. Very Happy

Spring. It's like Hashem Renews His World again after the cold, dark winter months. The sun comes out from where it's been partially hidden and lights up the world plus warming it with its rays. Birds start singing. Flowers start budding. The world is smiling at us. Let's smile back.

Tell me about your favorite summer food.

Ima Piano

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 7:56 pm
I love the BBQs we have in the summer. Its an awesome vibe.

Tell me about how your day went?

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 2:56 am
Ima Piano wrote:
I love the BBQs we have in the summer. Its an awesome vibe.

Tell me about how your day went?

It only just started .... be"H may it go well.

Tell me about something exciting that you're looking forwrd to.

salt

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 7:14 am
simcha4 wrote:
It only just started .... be"H may it go well.

Tell me about something exciting that you're looking forwrd to.

Since we just finished Pesach, I'm already looking forward to my next vacation from work, which will be in August. I like work, but I love my time off!

Tell me about what kind of things you shop online for.

Ima Piano

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:19 am
I usually shop online the Amazon things I need. All kinds of things. Not food or clothes though.

Tell me about viruses not covid

singleagain

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:21 am
Everything clothes, toiletries, books everything because I don't have the patience to go into stores anymore so any and everything that I can get online I do. I can't really buy shoes online because I have bunions and weird feet so I really need to try them on I was successful with one pair of shoes and flip-flops so I would consider going back and getting that exact same one again.
And since I work at a grocery store it's a lot easier to just pick up stuff on the way out

Edited to add. Viruses usually suck because there's not a lot you can do except for wait for it to pass. You can treat the symptoms but not the virus.

Tell me about something you recently had to replace. I got to get new sunglasses yesterday because my old ones broke so tell me about something that you just had to replace

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:22 am
singleagain wrote:
Everything clothes, toiletries, books everything because I don't have the patience to go into stores anymore so any and everything that I can get online I do. I can't really buy shoes online because I have bunions and weird feet so I really need to try them on I was successful with one pair of shoes and flip-flops so I would consider going back and getting that exact same one again.
And since I work at a grocery store it's a lot easier to just pick up stuff on the way out

Edited to add. Viruses usually suck because there's not a lot you can do except for wait for it to pass. You can treat the symptoms but not the virus.

Tell me about something you recently had to replace. I got to get new sunglasses yesterday because my old ones broke so tell me about something that you just had to replace

Yeah, I certainly remember that. "Singleagain," how are your superglued fingers? Did you manage to get the glue off?

We had to buy a new washing machine right before Pesach. Since it was so close to Pesach the store couldn't do deliveries and the company couldn't install the machine. DH and friend brought the machine home, lucky dh has an ambulance - from his work, so the machine fit in there, and they schlepped it up the stairs to our apt. Our s-I-l who works in constructing and repairing industrial sized washing machines, kindly installed it for us.

Tell me about writing with pen on paper. This act is almost becoming obsolete. Do you still use pen and paper or do you text lists and anything that you need incl. appts. etc. into your phone?

singleagain

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:37 am
simcha4 wrote:
Yeah, I certainly remember that. "Singleagain," how are your superglued fingers? Did you manage to get the glue off?

We had to buy a new washing machine right before Pesach. Since it was so close to Pesach the store couldn't do deliveries and the company couldn't install the machine. DH and friend brought the machine home, lucky dh has an ambulance - from his work, so the machine fit in there, and they schlepped it up the stairs to our apt. Our s-I-l who works in constructing and repairing industrial sized washing machines, kindly installed it for us.

Tell me about writing with pen on paper. This act is almost becoming obsolete. Do you still use pen and paper or do you text lists and anything that you need incl. appts. etc. into your phone?

Yes Bh it came off very easily as it dried and everything's fine.

Wow that kind of sounds like an adventure with the washing machine and the ambulance

So most of the time no but at work I still do need to write and sometimes it is a lot easier to take pen to paper especially when like making lists or drawing I also really sometimes I do write better like if I journal it's a lot easier for me to take pen to paper for sure

Tell me about something you do to self soothe

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:47 am
singleagain wrote:
Yes Bh it came off very easily as it dried and everything's fine.

Wow that kind of sounds like an adventure with the washing machine and the ambulance

So most of the time no but at work I still do need to write and sometimes it is a lot easier to take pen to paper especially when like making lists or drawing I also really sometimes I do write better like if I journal it's a lot easier for me to take pen to paper for sure

Tell me about something you do to self soothe

play games on I/m Smile
do crossword puzzles. eat an ice-cream cone while reading an interesting book.
go for a walk.

Tell me about socializing - is it easy for you? d'you enjoy it? are you an introvert or extrovert?

singleagain

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:49 am
simcha4 wrote:
play games on I/m Smile
do crossword puzzles. eat an ice-cream cone while reading an interesting book.
go for a walk.

Tell me about socializing - is it easy for you? d'you enjoy it? are you an introvert or extrovert?

Socializing in person in a group is not easy as I am an introvert and a big group also gives me anxiety sometimes even claustrophobia interacting on an individual level or online so much easier because it feels more intimate It's a weird thing It's not even the introversion is not related to the unable to deal with people It's the introversion just means that I get exhausted after going out easily I have the anxiety and that prevents me from talking to people sometimes It's a weird thing

Tell me if you ever took the Myers-Briggs and if so what are you I am an INFP I think I forgot what I am I'm going to have to ask my friends because she remembers since I happen to be the same as her sister

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 1:39 pm
singleagain wrote:
Socializing in person in a group is not easy as I am an introvert and a big group also gives me anxiety sometimes even claustrophobia interacting on an individual level or online so much easier because it feels more intimate It's a weird thing It's not even the introversion is not related to the unable to deal with people It's the introversion just means that I get exhausted after going out easily I have the anxiety and that prevents me from talking to people sometimes It's a weird thing

Tell me if you ever took the Myers-Briggs and if so what are you I am an INFP I think I forgot what I am I'm going to have to ask my friends because she remembers since I happen to be the same as her sister

Sorry, dunno what the Myers-Briggs is. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in the 18th century when I don't know many things people mention on I/m. I feel so ignorant.

Tell me about courses that you attend?
Page 62 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 61  62  63 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics