Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 77  78  79 102  103  104  Next

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 8:55 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
covered? or uncovered? for how long? Thanks!

Uncovered at 400F for about 20-25 mins. I watch for the beginnings of golden/brown bits.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 10:59 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:
I love your story! I had an unmedicated first birth as well.

I literally just roast cauliflower with olive oil and salt and pepper and people think it tastes amazing. So now you all know my secret. A drizzle of honey can add another something special.

Tell me about your favorite teacher.

My favorite teacher is/was my kallah teacher. She taught me in high school and then became my kallah teacher. I feel very close with her even 4 years later. She's kind sweet and warm and she always has good advice.

Tell me about a time when you were scared

simcha4

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 5:59 am
Ima Piano wrote:
My favorite teacher is/was my kallah teacher. She taught me in high school and then became my kallah teacher. I feel very close with her even 4 years later. She's kind sweet and warm and she always has good advice.

Tell me about a time when you were scared

When my sweet grandson literally stopped breathing a few mins. after his birth. No pulse. All his vital signs stopped. He had to be resucitated by a team of doctors. It took a while. B'H, they were successful. Then he was rushed to the NICU and placed in what the docs. called a "Cooler," a machine that prevents/minimizes brain damage c'v from the lack of oxygen, and only after 3 days of him being in the "Cooler" could they tell us re brain damage. B'H there wasn't!!!
It was a scary 3 weeks with him in the NICU, 3 times he stopped breathing on his own and had to be placed on a ventilator.
The docs. couldn't diagnose the reason this all happened. He wasn't born with any problem that they could see. Hodu L'Hashem he is a healthy, lively, 5 yr. old now, ke'h.

Tell me about a time you felt "in the clouds" from tremendous joy, b"H.

Tof Umachol

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 12:20 pm
simcha4 wrote:

Tell me about a time you felt "in the clouds" from tremendous joy, b"H.

When each one of my children was born, baruch Hashem!

Tell me about an awkward mistake you made.

simcha4

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 1:32 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
When each one of my children was born, baruch Hashem!

Tell me about an awkward mistake you made.

The morning after our chasunah I made a cup of coffee for my husband and one for me.
By mistake I put 3 tsps. of SALT (instead of sugar) into my husband's coffee!!! and 1 tsp. salt into mine.
My husband first drank from his, gagged, ran to the sink and began rinsing his mouth.
I WAS HORRIFIED!!! and so nervous that by mistake I knocked over my cup of coffee, it drenched our lovely tablecloth. I couldn't move. I was sure that my husband had decided that nebbach he had married a shlemazel.
My dh calmly picked up the soaking wet tablecloth, rinsed it under the tap water, and hung it outside to dry. He then made 2 cups of coffee and brought it to the table and calmed me down.
I was so grateful to him for being so calm about it.

Tell me about a time you went out and your tights/socks nicked on something and tore and ran a ladder. You didn't have time to return home and put on different ones. What did you do?

Crookshanks

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 2:25 pm
I stayed at work awkwardly and didn't leave my desk for the rest of the day. After that I started keeping an extra pair at work and in my car.
Tell me about your favorite and worst parts of your job.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 3:36 pm
Ok.
The worst part of my job is the stress and the pressure when people nudge and ask me things that I can't answer or bother me with things over and over again.
The best part of my job is when everything works out the schedules click and the parents are happy. I love when im able to help ppl and accomplish alot.

Tell me what makes you smile

simcha4

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 6:22 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
Ok.
The worst part of my job is the stress and the pressure when people nudge and ask me things that I can't answer or bother me with things over and over again.
The best part of my job is when everything works out the schedules click and the parents are happy. I love when im able to help ppl and accomplish alot.

Tell me what makes you smile

My grandchildren's cute or clever remarks or funny antics. ke'h.

Tell me about which emojis r amongst your favorite?

singleagain

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 7:46 pm
👍😍😘🥰🙂😉😜🤣

Tell me about how you browse imamother

simcha4

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 8:05 pm
singleagain wrote:
👍😍😘🥰🙂😉😜🤣

Tell me about how you browse imamother

I like them Smile How do you get that white square? I've seen it in so many posts but can't find it amongst the emojis plus I don't know its meaning.

I don't know the definition of browse, so I'll take a guess that you're asking how I look through and read forums on I/m?
Games: I get notice of them in my inbox, so I just have to press on email and login to I/m.
Other Forums: I click on Home and get to see the list of forums and trending ones. I scroll through and choose which thread interests me.

Tell me about a sibling of yours who has a great sense of humor and always make you laugh.

singleagain

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 8:41 am
I had nothing is showing up on mine as the white square which one are you talking about and I can maybe tell you what it looks like

I don't know that I really laugh with my siblings I mean we enjoy and whatever but it's not like one of us is always cracking jokes. I don't know I don't really have that kind of relationship with them I guess

Tell me about your favorite summertime activity

simcha4

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 12:08 pm
singleagain wrote:
I had nothing is showing up on mine as the white square which one are you talking about and I can maybe tell you what it looks like

I don't know that I really laugh with my siblings I mean we enjoy and whatever but it's not like one of us is always cracking jokes. I don't know I don't really have that kind of relationship with them I guess

Tell me about your favorite summertime activity

Thank you. A tiny white square outlined in black, it appears between the two middle faces on the emojis you posted. I've seen other posts with the very same tiny square, sometimes 2 of them.

Getting together with our extended family ke'h in a park and having a bbq picnic, then playing games like ball and rope and everyone plus the adults go on the swings, slides etc.

Tell me about a fabric in clothing which u can't bear? e.g. I can't wear a sweater made of, I don't know what the material is called, but it's furry-like and sheds furry-like threads which always get into my mouth and nose and make me sneeze.

Lovable

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 12:17 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Thank you. A tiny white square outlined in black, it appears between the two middle faces on the emojis you posted. I've seen other posts with the very same tiny square, sometimes 2 of them.

Getting together with our extended family ke'h in a park and having a bbq picnic, then playing games like ball and rope and everyone plus the adults go on the swings, slides etc.

Tell me about a fabric in clothing which u can't bear? e.g. I can't wear a sweater made of, I don't know what the material is called, but it's furry-like and sheds furry-like threads which always get into my mouth and nose and make me sneeze.

Lycra. So sweaty & uncomfortable
Tell me about your relationship with your grandfather (I lost mine when I was 15 and was super close to him. His yuhrtzeit is coming up. Miss him terribly Crying )

liveandlove.ima

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 12:22 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I like them Smile How do you get that white square? I've seen it in so many posts but can't find it amongst the emojis plus I don't know its meaning.

I don't know the definition of browse, so I'll take a guess that you're asking how I look through and read forums on I/m?
Games: I get notice of them in my inbox, so I just have to press on email and login to I/m.
Other Forums: I click on Home and get to see the list of forums and trending ones. I scroll through and choose which thread interests me.

Tell me about a sibling of yours who has a great sense of humor and always make you laugh.

That's probably your filter kicking in... LOL LOL LOL

liveandlove.ima

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 12:24 pm
Lovable wrote:
Lycra. So sweaty & uncomfortable
Tell me about your relationship with your grandfather (I lost mine when I was 15 and was super close to him. His yuhrtzeit is coming up. Miss him terribly Crying )

Grew up with no Grandfather at all they were both niftar before I was born. BH DH still has one, till the 120! I look up to him tremendously, he is a real Tzadik Hador.

Tell me about your day today. (did I do this right? I'm new to this game hehe)

simcha4

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 2:24 pm
liveandlove.ima wrote:
That's probably your filter kicking in... LOL LOL LOL

What's so funny? And why should my filter pop up between emojis? What's it filtering there?

simcha4

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 4:40 pm
liveandlove.ima wrote:
Grew up with no Grandfather at all they were both niftar before I was born. BH DH still has one, till the 120! I look up to him tremendously, he is a real Tzadik Hador.

Tell me about your day today. (did I do this right? I'm new to this game hehe)

Nothing special to tell about my day today. Sorry.

Tell me about what you have in your dining room (salon) for those living in Israel.

Lovable

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 4:55 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Nothing special to tell about my day today. Sorry.

Tell me about what you have in your dining room (salon) for those living in Israel.

I love my traditional dark wood furniture & royal blue suede chairs
The flowers my husband places in my silver vase for shabbos make me smile
Tell me about your most recent vacation

liveandlove.ima

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 5:11 pm
simcha4 wrote:
What's so funny? And why should my filter pop up between emojis? What's it filtering there?

its most likely filtering some of the emojis or maybe it's your phone, if an older version and could not pick up that emoji then a blank box will appear instead.

liveandlove.ima

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 5:13 pm
Lovable wrote:
I love my traditional dark wood furniture & royal blue suede chairs
The flowers my husband places in my silver vase for shabbos make me smile
Tell me about your most recent vacation

love it and hate it, both

tell me how you first came across imamother
Page 78 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 77  78  79 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics