Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 85  86  87 102  103  104  Next

happytobemom

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 4:57 pm
Give each other space, but love each other and stay best friends. We don't talk often, because we both have very busy lives and are not shmoozers, but we will do anything in the world for each other, and if either of us is in the mood to shmooze, we will!

Tell me about something you like to do alone.

simcha4

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 7:54 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Give each other space, but love each other and stay best friends. We don't talk often, because we both have very busy lives and are not shmoozers, but we will do anything in the world for each other, and if either of us is in the mood to shmooze, we will!

Tell me about something you like to do alone.

Laundry - the sorting out, and putting in machine part/ adding soap powder and softener. I'm careful with washing laundry and fold certain things before putting into the machine, to avoid them getting creased. I certainly don't dump a pile of laundry into the machine.

Tell me about something you like to do in private.
eg. I talk to Hashem when no-one can hear me.
or, I relish eating an ice-cream cone but only in the privacy of my room.

singleagain

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 10:35 pm
Sing at the top of my lungs. If they are people around I usually don't sing at all. Or only just a few words or a line

Tell me the last song you listened to

happytobemom

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:35 am
Becharbi (c-note/dovid pearlman) My favorite!

Tell me something about the morning

dankbar

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:39 am
I just got a new cleaner who doesn't speak a word of English. Nice way to communicate. I can't speak Spanish. She can't speak English.

Tell me about what you will do with your kids today that they are coming home after half day because it's a fast day.

kreindel meidel

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:40 am
I try to stay on bed the latest possible and then hope my kids will cooperate and not miss the bus

Tell me something about white shirts

simcha4

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:48 am
happytobemom wrote:
Becharbi (c-note/dovid pearlman) My favorite!

Tell me something about the morning

B"H, this morning was sunny outside, made me feel sunny inside. Smile

Tell me about how you motivate yourself to do housework when u can't be bothered or are too tired.

happytobemom

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:48 am
Not much! Telling them to play together and hoping they let me cook.

happytobemom

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:51 am
simcha4 wrote:
B"H, this morning was sunny outside, made me feel sunny inside. Smile

Tell me about how you motivate yourself to do housework when u can't be bothered or are too tired.

Music!
Or take a break first with something I like to do, then tackle the housework after.

Tell me something about Asara B'Teves

simcha4

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:56 am
Just offering my humble opinion: I think posters should post the question they are responding to, otherwise it can get confusing, esp. if there is more than one answer to a Q.

simcha4

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 1:43 pm
Tell me about .. continuing this game?

Thanxaload "happytobemom" (I love your u/n) on your excellent suggestion on motivating oneself to do housework. It worked Smile

happytobemom

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 12:03 am
simcha4 wrote:
Tell me about .. continuing this game?

Thanxaload "happytobemom" (I love your u/n) on your excellent suggestion on motivating oneself to do housework. It worked Smile

For some reason, just saw this now. Glad to hear!
On continuing the game, I'd love to!

Tell me about something you love about your city

dankbar

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 12:14 am
It's always bustling with people, even at night

Tell me about how to find a house cleaner

DreamerForever

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 4:40 am
text all your contacts that you are looking for one. perhaps someone has one with spare time

tell me about how you make sure to get to bed a decent time

Tof Umachol

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 5:19 am
dreamerforever wrote:

tell me about how you make sure to get to bed a decent time

I am not good at that at all. But one thing that helps is not yielding to the temptation to nap during the day. That totally destroys my night.

Tell me about celebrating your anniversary. How do you enjoy commemorating?

simcha4

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 1:24 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I am not good at that at all. But one thing that helps is not yielding to the temptation to nap during the day. That totally destroys my night.

Tell me about celebrating your anniversary. How do you enjoy commemorating?

We drink a L'Chaim, give tzedakka and thank Hashem for His tremendous chesed of bringing us to this day, and daven for further happy, healthy years together.
Look at photos of our chasunah b'H and of our precious children when each one was born and their growing up years.
Fun - we recall funny things we did or said when we met when the shidduch was going on, and in our early years of marriage. And difficult things, in order to take note how Hashem Helped us through those times.
Sometimes we go to the Kosel or Kever Rachel.
One year we were in England around the time of our anniversary, on the day of our anniversary we went to the halls where our chuppah and chasunah were held and recalled lovely memories, b'H. It was a very profound moment.

Tell me how you look for and notice Hashem's "Hello, I'm with you, Smile " messages to you.

dankbar

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 2:32 am
Seek for the good, the chessed, the small kisses from Above that show us we are taken care of. Hashem knows what's best for us. Sometimes something seems bad but then we realize exactly why it was supposed to happen. Even when we don't understand, just trust in Him.

Tell me about keeping to a schedule

singleagain

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 7:52 am
It's hard to be on a rigid schedule all the time. If you have some flexibility it's easier. Like don't say from 10-10.30 I'll sweep and from 10.30-11 I'll wash the dishwasher. Just say from 10-11 I'll clean.

Also schedule in breaks and self care. It's just as important as scrubbing the floor.

Tell me about pink.

simcha4

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 1:45 pm
singleagain wrote:
It's hard to be on a rigid schedule all the time. If you have some flexibility it's easier. Like don't say from 10-10.30 I'll sweep and from 10.30-11 I'll wash the dishwasher. Just say from 10-11 I'll clean.

Also schedule in breaks and self care. It's just as important as scrubbing the floor.

Tell me about pink.

Pink is a warm color. The color of love.
I remember the soft pink roses in our back garden when I was a child. I would inhale their sweet aroma.
I have pink Crocs.
My daughter's friend says that pink is a washed out red.
Even though I find the color pink to be beautiful, it is not my absolute favorite color, but also not a color I dislike. In between.

Tell me about Algebra and Geometry Banging head

happytobemom

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 4:27 pm
Algebra and Geometry are baruch Hashem things of the past! Wink
I think I actually liked algebra at the time, though I don't miss it. Maybe I should brush up before my daughter gets to high school...

Tell me about homework
Page 86 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 85  86  87 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics