Home

Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 81, 82, 83  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


momof2+?




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:16 pm
13 ave must be a sad sight, being that it is so empty during quarantine.

Tell me about cleaning washing machines.
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:19 pm
mamma llama wrote:
In America, one is guaranteed the right to pursue happiness.


Tell me about Muenster cheese.


Muenster cheese on matzah are great as a sandwich

Tell me about being able to fall asleep at a normal hour
Back to top

amother




Oak
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:20 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Muenster cheese on matzah are great as a sandwich

Tell me about being able to fall asleep at a normal hour

A thing of the past. Now it’s nightmare filled.
Tell me about imamother
Back to top

greenfire




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:30 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
A thing of the past. Now it’s nightmare filled.
Tell me about imamother


age old query ... is it ima mother or I'm a mother

tell me about procrastination
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:34 pm
I'll tell you about procrastination tomorrow


Tell me about sponga
Back to top

momof2+?




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:38 pm
Sponga is a process whereby an innocent pedestrian gets dirty water on his/her head via a drain pipe.

Tell me about barbeque sauce.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:50 pm
BBQ sauce is my go to shortcut dinner
Tell me about kids being hungry all day
Back to top

amother




Oak
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:51 pm
Surplus wrote:
BBQ sauce is my go to shortcut dinner
Tell me about kids being hungry all day

Hungry all day and not a sushi to be found!

Tell me about homeschooling
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:18 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Hungry all day and not a sushi to be found!

Tell me about homeschooling



It's not working well. My home refuses to sing the ABC's with me.


Tell me about the chicken dance.
Back to top

lilies




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:19 pm
mamma llama wrote:
It's not working well. My home refuses to sing the ABC's with me.


Tell me about the chicken dance.


Chickens prancing across the road.

Tell me about meatballs.
Back to top

amother




Oak
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:21 pm
lilies wrote:
Chickens prancing across the road.

Tell me about meatballs.

What my body look like now😒 round dimply balls of meat

Tell me about spaghetti
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:23 pm
Spaghetti goes well with meatballs


Tell me about Kentucky
Back to top

life is fun




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:24 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
What my body look like now😒 round dimply balls of meat

Tell me about spaghetti


you twirl the spaghetti around your fork when you are trying to eat it the right way Smile


tell me about swiss chocolate
Back to top

amother




Oak
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:27 pm
life is fun wrote:
you twirl the spaghetti around your fork when you are trying to eat it the right way Smile


tell me about swiss chocolate

I doubt it ever saw the alps

Tell me about mountains
Back to top

lifesagift




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:29 pm
same brand of swiss chocolate will typically cost you less in us
Tell me about goldfish
Back to top

amother




Oak
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:30 pm
lifesagift wrote:
same brand of swiss chocolate will typically cost you less in us
Tell me about goldfish

After eating gefte fish for eight days- no - just no- don’t say the word fish

Tell me about gold though
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:31 pm
I've got mountains of laundry.

Tell me (something) about yourself


Last edited by Surrendered on Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:32 pm
They can survive forever on one cheerio daily with a change of water daily (proven)
Tell about hope
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:33 pm
Surrendered wrote:
I've got mountains of laundry.

Tell me about your schedule.

Wakeup eat sleep repeat
Tell me about camp
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:33 pm
Hope stands for HOLD ON PAIN ENDS

tell me about socks
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 81, 82, 83  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 83 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Chol Hamoed activity near Tell Aviv / Bnei brak
by amother
0 Today at 9:20 pm View last post
The Official Imamother Telephone Game! 1884 Today at 8:21 pm View last post
Last Letter Food Game 2077 Today at 8:05 pm View last post
Linked Words Game :) 3308 Today at 7:37 pm View last post
Word game 765 Today at 7:36 pm View last post