Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Most interesting Instagram Frum Fashion Influencers?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:32 pm
Im bored.

Who are the most interesting Instagram frum fashion influencers, with great classy taste?

tia

sweetdimples

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:34 pm
Charlene Aminoff

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 8:56 pm
Who else?

Im a novice (bored now).

Do popular Fashion Influences comment on each others Instagram posts?

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:10 pm
Fashion impact
Esteez
Bird_by_Tzippi

They aren’t necessarily fashion bloggers but they have clothing businesses and are very entertaining

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:14 pm
I recently started to peep into instagram and I don't know what to make of these 'frum fashionistas'. The amount of makeup is almost clownlike and everything's tight and covering the bare minimum with stilletos and very long sheitel to match. Why would I want to emulate this?

Einikel

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:15 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
I recently started to peep into instagram and I don't know what to make of these 'frum fashionistas'. The amount of makeup is almost clownlike and everything's tight and covering the bare minimum with stilletos and very long sheitel to match. Why would I want to emulate this?
LOL LOL LOL

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:21 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Fashion impact
Esteez
Bird_by_Tzippi

They aren’t necessarily fashion bloggers but they have clothing businesses and are very entertaining

Thanks!

I like the byrd_by_tzippy one.

Once Im browsing and fantasizing, I only like to look at Vogue magazine (or better) looking people.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:40 pm

Who said you should want to emulate this?
Why are you hijacking OP’s post with your own agenda?
She’s bored and asked a question.
Start your own post if you want to bash/question/make fun of the frum fashion bloggers/influencers, whatever

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:43 pm

There are quite afew very tzenuis frum fashion bloggers. I've actually never come across what you described.

AhuvasIma

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 9:45 pm
There are quite afew very tzenuis frum fashion bloggers. I've actually never come across what you described.

Can you share names please?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 10:24 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Start your own post if you want to bash/question/make fun of the frum fashion bloggers/influencers, whatever

Thanks.

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 10:32 pm
Oooh you’re gonna like blimie_c

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 10:39 pm
[removed]

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 10:45 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

Welcome to internet forums, where people post and others respond with their own ideas and opinions Rolling Eyes

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 5:58 am
Welcome to internet forums, where people post and others respond with their own ideas and opinions Rolling Eyes

No, welcome to Internet forums, where people post and others respond, and sometimes (most times?) the thread goes off topic.
Deliberately derailing a thread with your own agenda? There’s a word for that. It starts with a T... (no, I’m not calling you a troll. That’s against this particular forums rules. I’m explaining to you what a troll is)

Again, you can always start your own thread with your own ideas or opinions that have little to do with this thread

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 6:21 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
No, welcome to Internet forums, where people post and others respond, and sometimes (most times?) the thread goes off topic.
Deliberately derailing a thread with your own agenda? There’s a word for that. It starts with a T... (no, I’m not calling you a troll. That’s against this particular forums rules. I’m explaining to you what a troll is)

Again, you can always start your own thread with your own ideas or opinions that have little to do with this thread

It's not an 'agenda' but rather an observation. People are welcome to disagree with me, but I quite frankly don't see how I'm derailing a thread about 'frum fashion influencers' by giving my 2 cents on the subject

Ok1

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 6:23 am
how does one become a fashion blogger? just by posting pic on instagram?

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 6:24 am
It's not an 'agenda' but rather an observation. People are welcome to disagree with me, but I quite frankly don't see how I'm derailing a thread about 'frum fashion influencers' by giving my 2 cents on the subject

Then I guess you're not following the right bloggers. You're choosing to follow untzenuis ones.
All the accounts mentioned above are tzenuis. We can all find untzenuis bloggers if that is what we go looking for.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 6:26 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
Then I guess you're not following the right bloggers. You're choosing to follow untzenuis ones.
All the accounts mentioned above are tzenuis. We can all find untzenuis bloggers if that is what we go looking for.

I guess it depends on what you deem to be tznius because I did not see any tznius bloggers in the ones mentioned. Then again, tznius women probably don't plaster selfies online to begin with.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 6:32 am
I guess it depends on what you deem to be tznius because I did not see any tznius bloggers in the ones mentioned. Then again, tznius women probably don't plaster selfies online to begin with.

None of the bloggers mentioned are like what you described. These bloggers are pretty tzenuis.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media