Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Shlach-mones Idears

MrsS

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 4:28 pm
Has any one got good idears about nice but not to expencsve presentation for the Shlach-mones?

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 6:08 pm
MrsS wrote:
Has any one got good idears about nice but not to expencsve presentation for the Shlach-mones?
\

Last year we bought metal vases for 99 cents or so a piece and we had a fake flower also about a dollar inside it together with other foods and nosh that was long and fit. oh and we had green "grass stuff" inside too. It was like a candy garden.
We didnt have a lot of people to give so it came out to about $5 for each one with the nosh inside and we only gave about 10 people. For my parents and for my inlaws we spent a little more and bought these red metal wagons, they are like a doll size and we stuffed them with candy and stuff and wrapped it in clear wrap.
For this year we still didnt decide what to do.

Barbara

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 6:17 pm
Yes, the dollar store. I've found small wicker bastkets, galvanized steel ovals with flowers painted on them (we use the ones we kept to store bentchers), etc. I haven't found anything exciting quite yet. If all else fails, I'll use collanders from the dollar store, wrap with ribbon, and fill. I figure that people can always use an extra collander.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics