Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo Fox vs Lynx

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 9:52 am
I am wondering what are the basic difference between the Bugaboo Fox vs the Lynx? I know Lynx is technically cheaper, but then the bassinet needs to be purchased individually and how much does it cost?

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 9:54 am
The lynx is technically a travel stroller and folds small. I wanted to get it, my friend advised against it. It's very flimsy and really not strong. I tried it out for a bit, I would not get it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 12:42 pm
The lynx is listed as a full size stroller. The specs are basically the same with weight and size. The Fox has been around longer. Google Fox vs Lynx. If you will use the bassinet I’d get the Fox. Albee Baby recently had a sale. Either is great if within your price point.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 12:59 pm
It's a very lightweight stroller.

qwerty4

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 1:02 pm
I have the lynx and I’m very happy with it. There were some problems with the original version and they redid it. It is basically the same price as the fox but a little more sleek.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 1:03 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
I have the lynx and I’m very happy with it. There were some problems with the original version and they redid it. It is basically the same price as the fox but a little more sleek.

Is the new version stronger and not so flimsy?? How's the push?

qwerty4

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 1:07 pm
The original one had issues with the front wheels, so the push was difficult. Mine is very smooth. I don’t have it too long though so can’t speak for heavy wear and tear.

israelmama

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 1:38 pm
A few of my friends have the fox and most of them are unhappy with it- It’s not an easy push and it’s big. I have the chameleon but I don’t know much about the lynx

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 3:48 pm
I have the lynx. I preordered it even before it hit stores. The front wheels are fine-it just had to be oiled by the store and that took care of the issue permanently.

It's a fantastic carriage. Full size, yet lightweight. I dont need a bassinet. I dont see the point.

My only issue is I dont LOVE the buttons for folding it. I think it couldve been made more efficient. I'd definitely buy it again.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 4:10 pm
Did they replace the Chameleon with the Lynx?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 4:26 pm
Not really a replacement. They came out with the fox and then with an ‘economy’ version.

I tried both out and went with the fox- I felt the lynx looked junky for the price and the fox was way smoother and felt more worth the price and size. If I wanted a small/ light stroller I would buy something else entirely.

Fox

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 4:41 pm
The Fox is obviously the better stroller!

Very Happy

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 4:52 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
The lynx is technically a travel stroller and folds small. I wanted to get it, my friend advised against it. It's very flimsy and really not strong. I tried it out for a bit, I would not get it.

I think you are talking about the ant... The lynx is not a travel carriage

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 5:14 pm
I have the fox and I’m super happy with it. The bassinet is huge and the push is really smooth.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 5:15 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
I think you are talking about the ant... The lynx is not a travel carriage

I made a mistake. I meant to say it's a very lightweight stroller.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics