Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Post your housebound kids' silliest argument

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:09 pm
When I heard my sons arguing about which one of them the plastic dinosaur loves more I said "one day you'll say 'remember how bored we were during Corona virus lockdown - we even argued about who the dinosaur loves more'".
Please post your kids' best (worst?) argument.

thriver

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:11 pm
πŸ˜†

seating arrangements over pesach
β€œWe’ll have many more Seudos together kids..”

Stars

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:19 pm
Whether one of their Playmobil people was a boy or a girl.

amother
Pewter

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:22 pm
My daughter went from getting into a fight with me, then my husband, then my son, over the course of one game that she had a hard time keeping track of whose team she refused to be on!

amother
Ivory

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:33 pm
Stars wrote:
Whether one of their Playmobil people was a boy or a girl.

Ha. We have that with live people... 😬

dankbar

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:47 pm
Who is hungrier & deserves a larger portion, after endless feeding....

abmom2

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:50 pm
My kids were each insisting that I am only their mommy...

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 11:51 pm
That there is no point to ice cream without a cone. My son argued today and said β€œ Ice cream without a cone is like eating herring without a kichel β€œπŸ˜‚ And he was seriously upset. That’s the best part

pizza4

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 12:14 am
Obviously it's- who got more grape juice? When its getting measured super carefully...

Rappel

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 12:17 am
Whether the thing I just served them was chicken, or fish. (FTR, it was chicken bottoms, with bones and all, and it was my older one who claimed it was fish. Can't Believe It )

Last edited by Rappel on Sun, Apr 26 2020, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 12:18 am
Who gets to wipe one specific bookshelf (not different or special in any way from the other shelves) while we were pesach cleaning. It ended with the 12 year old angrily claiming that wiping shelves is his hobby, and the 10 year old screaming back that he never gets anything he wants. Can't Believe It

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 1:19 am
My kids are fighting to have my (young) son with Down syndrome sleep in their room!

Bnei Berak 10

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 3:27 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Who gets to wipe one specific bookshelf (not different or special in any way from the other shelves) while we were pesach cleaning. It ended with the 12 year old angrily claiming that wiping shelves is his hobby, and the 10 year old screaming back that he never gets anything he wants. Can't Believe It

I absolutely LOVE this one! LOL

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 5:53 am

Can you send them to my house please? There's more than enough cleaning to go around. Wink

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 6:56 am

Could you send them over to me around Tu Bishvat 2021 for Pesach cleaning? Wink Wink

Aylat

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 7:37 am
Which one tells on the other one more.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 8:05 am
Who the 3 inch piece of pipe cleaner belonged to.

yersp

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 9:24 am
The older one looked at the younger one a certain way which caused the younger one to look out of his siddur and he's always making him do that. So I found a solution, just like everyone has me on mute, why can't you put him on mute too and ignore him like you ignore me?
But maaaaaaa, you don't understand. It's not the same thing Can't Believe It Banging head
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics