Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Share a really funny story that happened to you

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 12:47 am
Hi,
Once a cat snuck into my house when my father left the door open. I was in the bsmt with a friend studying for a midterm when I heard hysteric screams. I ran up thinking there was a fire or something. I heard my mother yelling omgod omgod there is a cat in the house.
Thankfully my friend was brave with animals went around the house looking for it. She found it in the dining room behind the curtains..
She took a can of tuna and tried coaxing it to come out. Instead of eating the tuna, it bit her. She screamed and ran..
And her scream scared it out of the house

She was ok bh but the scene of me and my mother standing on the kitchen table, trembling, is by far one of the memories I have from being a scaredy cat- pun intended

What's ur funny story?

Sewsew_mom

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 1:05 am
After I gave birth I posted a picture of myself on my family whatsapp chat with my newborn and I wasn't really dressed appropriately. But I didn't mind.. Turns out it was on a business chat and took me a few minutes to realize while I got a bunch of messages saying mazal tov... Was in the days you couldn't even retract and delete 😂😂🙈 took me a while to come to terms and told my husband. I did lie a bit and told him I was fully tznius. I was very much not 😳 but can't change that so why does he need to know. Anyhow.. I now learnt not to send things someone else may see that shouldn't see. 😂😂 I still laugh about it.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 2:02 am
Omgosh that sounds mortifying
My mother once posted a status and couldnt figure out how to take it off...
Yea yeah btdt

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 2:25 am
My MIL sent me a bunch of old secondhand wigs leading up to purim to see if they suited the kids' costumes. One was a hilarious looking mohawk with a long curl down the forehead and made me look like a really butch le$bian. I thought it'd be funny to greet DH wearing it when he arrived home from davening on erev shabbos, and when he came to the door, I opened it wearing the wig and declared "I have a confession! I'm leaving you for another woman!" I noticed the look of horror on his face and he explained to me awkwardly that he'd brought home a guest, who'd been standing behind him in the dark corridor the whole time......

It was a very awkward shabbos meal.

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 2:29 am
My first reaction :
OMGOD OMGOSH OMGOSH

Sewsew_mom

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 12:08 pm
😂😂😂😂😂👍

amother [ Plum ] wrote:
My MIL sent me a bunch of old secondhand wigs leading up to purim to see if they suited the kids' costumes. One was a hilarious looking mohawk with a long curl down the forehead and made me look like a really butch le$bian. I thought it'd be funny to greet DH wearing it when he arrived home from davening on erev shabbos, and when he came to the door, I opened it wearing the wig and declared "I have a confession! I'm leaving you for another woman!" I noticed the look of horror on his face and he explained to me awkwardly that he'd brought home a guest, who'd been standing behind him in the dark corridor the whole time......

It was a very awkward shabbos meal.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics