Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Is it harder or the same when your expecting

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 1:09 pm
Can u diet during pregnancy or not? Do u keep you diet healthy even while pregnant or u take advantage of your pregnancy and wait untill after u have your baby to start a diet?

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 1:21 pm
It's harder for me, because I get more mood swings when pregnant and "justify" the cookies, chips, etc. Also sometimes when I'm hungry I'm RAVENOUS, and sometimes no food is appealing but the least healthy of the bunch. And I might be too tired or nauseous to prepare healthy food.

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 1:29 pm
DEFINITELY HARDER WHEN EXPECTING.
I eat healthy in general but when pregnant, first feel so sick and can only eat certain things and when I finally feel better I have no strength to keep up with a diet or resist cravings. Which is why I davka gain a lot because I go from healthy eating to no care. And each time I am left with 40 pounds to lose😕

silverlining3

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 1:57 pm
It depends on a pregnancy. I never diet when pregnant tho I don't necessarily have much cravings. But I don't eat proper either, can't eat fish and chicken. My weight gain isn't substantial, 20-25 lbs My 3rd pregnancy I had zero appetite, I gained total of 13 lbs!

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 2:18 pm
Harder but doable.

After many pregnancies gaining 40+ pounds, I have successfully found a food plan that allows me to stay slim and gain weight only by my tummy.

Ellen Satter
Her website is very wordy. I opened up many tabs and then eliminated as I finished them. Her method helped me lose weight before my pregnancy and have kept up her method through my pregnancy. I feel great. (It was really hard to stay on track in first trimester, by now it’s a breeze.)

https://www.ellynsatterinstitu.....-eat/

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics