Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Second hand strollers in Israel-where to buy?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 5:23 am
My sister is due soon with her first and she needs a stroller. Originally she was going to have mine as I don't need it, when they came home for Pesach, but obviously they stayed in Israel for Pesach. I don't have any way of getting it to them, so now they're looking in Israel.
Where could they get a reasonable second hand stroller?
Ideally they'd like an uppababy or similar. It needs to have a bassinet as there's no space in their dira for a crib.
They're in Jerusalem.
TIA

mochamix18

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 5:28 am
Have her check yad2.com. If they are on Facebook buy,sell, swap baby Israel is a good group to check for this. Finally if they can afford new we have been happy with our joie for both children and always use bassinet for sleeping for first three months.

Ridethewaves

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 5:59 am
Can you try posting your neighborhoods group email?

israelmama

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 6:11 am
I found one on a neighborhood group email- people are always selling new and used strollers

bu2ybee

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 6:41 am
The best place to get for the best price are israeli facebook groups but youd have to ve mobile to go and pick them up .

I am selling a bugaboo buffalo in amazing condition. I am selling because we have a car and its too big!. the bassinet was only used for 6 months . the seat was used maybe for 2 months comes with raincovers adapters for a car seat and 2 favbric sets (grey and cream ) pm me for more information

Success10

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 6:44 am
I second yad2. You can also try janglo, but less selection.

byisrael

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 6:46 am
I got a bugaboo cameleon (basinet included) in great condition on yad2 for 700 nis in tel aviv area
car rentals are super cheap now - we paid 80 a day

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 9:54 am
I got ours from yad2, no special brand but as good as new for 300 ש"ח a few years ago - it lasted us for 3 kids (was a gender neutral color, luckily).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics