Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Arbonne

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 11:41 pm
Have u been on the arbonne program?
What can u say abt it? Possible to do long term???
Pros?
Cons?

Pls honest opinions only.

Tia.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:20 am
Yes! Love it! Been on it many times! The great thing about it is that after detox, you go on maintenance and learn how to keep it off, not just a "diet". The shakes might be hard to adjust to at first (like new stuff can be), but you have to find what you like adding in it. For me, personally I try to stay away from gluten and dairy and I have a hard time deciding what to eat for breakfast and lunch and a shake really gives me the boost I need and makes me full! Their other nutritional products are great too! And when I want to lose a few pounds, I can always count on the detox to keep me in check!
Hatzlacha!

miami85

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:34 am
I loved the shakes and I lost 20 lbs on it, but I did not find the diet sustainable I missed pasta and dairy too much. I tried just replacing a meal with a shake, but I didn't lose weight. After I came off it, I very quickly gained 40lbs and developed chronic ideopathic hives which I still have almost 4 years later.

lilies

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:38 am
Isn't it an MLM something or other?

Einikel

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 1:06 am
lilies wrote:
Isn't it an MLM something or other?

Indeed it is

qwerty4

Post Fri, May 22 2020, 6:20 pm
Bumping this. Anyone lost a significant amount on this?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise