Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Instead of FedEx

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 9:44 am
I'm trying to ship a package to Israel from the US and the Post Office said the only option coming up in the computer is FedEx, and it's like $300. Usually these packages are like $100-$120. Someone said you can send through another company that ships via FedEx and it's like half the price, so closer to $150 I guess. Anyone have more info on an option like that or any better option for getting a package to Israel right now? Thanks!

amother
White

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 9:49 am
It's probably the only option available now. Many many companies are not shipping international right now. I have a DHL delivery stuck in France since Purim time.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 10:59 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
It's probably the only option available now. Many many companies are not shipping international right now.

Yep. I had to close my Etsy shop because I can't offer shipping for a reasonable price, and Etsy is pushing for flat rate shipping to be factored into the price of the item. If you don't, they won't promote your store. Even then, I can't really ship because of the lack of services.

I can't go out to work. I can't stay home and work, and I'm sitting on thousands of dollars worth of inventory that I can't move.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 1:02 pm
In case it helps anyone else, we sent it via parcelmonkey.com. Cost about the same as regular and I think uses FedEx planes, which is why they're still sending packages now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions