Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
A Beautiful Tribute to Klal Yisroel

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 11:11 am
Sometimes amidst the arguments and negativity a little shining light peaks through to remind us of who we really are. My brother just forwarded this beautiful acappella song to me. It gave me the chills.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=.....tu.be

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 5:40 pm
I’m bumping up this thread I started yesterday . It was meant to bring an aura of positivity amidst all the back and forth and negativity we are seeing in the threads lately. Sadly, this thread wasn’t paid too much attention to because it has POSITIVE vibes and negativity seems to be more attractive these days. Please watch the video and listen to the words. Klal Yisroel are a beautiful people and let’s try focusing on that. Thank you.

enneamom

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 6:22 pm
That brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Hillery

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 6:26 pm
Klal Yisroel is a beautiful nation.

happy to be me

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 6:30 pm
Thank you for posting. We need to continuously look for the good. It's the small things we don't even notice that we need to thank Hashem for as well. Thanks for reminding me to refocus and reframe.

married123

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 8:33 pm
Beautiful and meaningful to watch! I have been so busy so I have not seen the negative threads here.. I usually quickly look for something interesting and/or positive.. otherwise I don’t have much time for nonsense or fighting! Thanks for giving me positivity today!

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 11:39 pm
Thunderstorm, I can't thank you enough for bumping this up. I missed it the first time. I cried right the way through. And at a time when my cellphone is getting more WhatsApp videos in a day than it's ever had before (!), this is the standout most wonderful video of them all.

Thank you. And klal yisroel x

shanie5

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:14 pm
Beautiful!

Radish

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:41 pm
Heard the song a few weeks ago. Watching the video made it so much more meaningful.

Thank you for sharing!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational