Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening
Help me plant flowers and veggies
Previous  1  2

sky

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 1:43 am
Rappel wrote:
Good for you! What do you want from your plants, what's the light/climate where you would plant them, and where would you plant them? (Containers in the window, around the edge of your porch, the far corner of your back garden etc.)

They are trying center of lawn. Already have lots of bulbs there. They cleaned it up. Dig out a circle and mulched. They planted some annuals for this year but would love to do more. Lots of sun. Horrible soil. Very sandy and clay like no matter what we do.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 5:30 am
Thanks ladies! love this thread!
(sky one of your first great posts you might want to edit for typo: "soul" for "soil" Wink

Always loved gardening and its great especially for these times and a fab metaphor too and inspiring for kids and adults alike !

southernbubby

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 8:00 am
gamanit wrote:
Sugar snap peas were a huge hit by us last year. Those were really easy to plant.

We're doing radishes now and so far so good.

Radishes and cherry tomatoes did well in plastic swimming pools with drainage holes drilled in but I had a terrible time with zucchini.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening