Home

Hug button= DISLIKE
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices -> Social Media

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Ginger

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 7:54 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I was getting the sense that many posters were doing this as a sort of "inside joke," as it was mentioned on another thread recently (can't remember which one).

I think this behavior is really awful, sarcastic, and trollish. It is totally the kind of thing you would expect to happen on Facebook or non-Jewish forums, but not here.

It is really sad when someone posts and looks for a little sympathy, people are secretly ridiculing them with hugs. When I give a hug, I really mean it.

Here is a statement by Yael about using the hug button to dislike- https://www.imamother.com/foru.....88255

Also, there have been several threads by (dare I say the same person) about using hug to dislike that always start the same way-"There, I said it!
I use the hug button to dislike people's comments!"

Can we all say it together - troll!

Applause

Simple1

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 8:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
There, I said it!
I use the hug button to dislike people's comments..
And lately, I have been disliking a lot! There's always arguments on imamother..
So if you get a hug button on a post you don't need emotional support on, I disliked what you wrote.

I'm not gonna hug your post because that would make me a hypocrite.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices -> Social Media