Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Neighbors not taking precautions
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:56 pm
Op doesn’t mention how long ago they had Covid. Was it two weeks ago? Six weeks ago? Many doctors say you’re no longer contagious 72 hours post symptoms.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 6:11 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Op doesn’t mention how long ago they had Covid. Was it two weeks ago? Six weeks ago? Many doctors say you’re no longer contagious 72 hours post symptoms.

No one knows if you can get it again. There have been cases of allegedly recovered people becoming symptomatic after two negative tests 24 hours apart. Bad tests? Reinfection? No one knows yet.

And do you really believe that every person at a kiddush tested positive, recovered, then had 2 negative tests? Or just the hosts.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 6:35 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
Because the neighbors are close to my house.
If my neighbor would have lice or be sick, I'd be livid if they come next to my kids.
Neighbors not social distancing puts everyone around them at risk.

Op did not say they are coming near her. She is disgusted that they are going about their merry way.

And, if you are really distancing yourself, you dont need to worry about getting it from them. If your angry at your neighbors, you should be angry at everyone else going out.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette