Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
I was against homeopathy but this time it worked

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 1:02 pm
So my 9 year old granddaughter, in a winterized bungalow colony was stung twice on Shabbos by a wasp. A woman in the colony came to render first aid and was concerned about the possibility of an allergic reaction, chas v'sholem. First, she removed the stingers with a credit card and then gave a homeopathic remedy to the child. When the swelling continued to spread, she tried a different remedy. 12 minutes later, the redness and swelling went down and the child resumed playing. (I know, an exterminator needs to remove the nest).
Maybe it's anecdotal but my daughter was happy that it worked and touched that the other lady used her knowledge to help my granddaughter.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 1:12 pm
southernbubby wrote:
So my 9 year old granddaughter, in a winterized bungalow colony was stung twice on Shabbos by a wasp. A woman in the colony came to render first aid and was concerned about the possibility of an allergic reaction, chas v'sholem. First, she removed the stingers with a credit card and then gave a homeopathic remedy to the child. When the swelling continued to spread, she tried a different remedy. 12 minutes later, the redness and swelling went down and the child resumed playing. (I know, an exterminator needs to remove the nest).
Maybe it's anecdotal but my daughter was happy that it worked and touched that the other lady used her knowledge to help my granddaughter.

A lot of people have proven great results with homeopathy. My dh didn’t have to go for a scheduled surgery because he was lucky enough to try a homeopath right before,

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 1:29 pm
It definitely works for some and doesnt work for others. Just like many alternative medicines. Some people some work for and orhers dont and other people alternstive doesnt work.

happy12

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 1:45 pm
Maybe it worked, and maybe the swelling would have gone down on its own.
Who knows.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 1:49 pm
I tried homeopathy for my child’s psoriasis with zero results. Spent a lot of time and money.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics