Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Cheap flights from NY to LA

Garden

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 4:15 pm
Does anyone know how and with which airline I can get cheap tickets to LA from NY? I'm not good at these things..I checked expedia and priceline but they are all for about 360 and I'm hoping to get for less than that. My friend just got tickets for 250. Any help would be appreciated.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 4:19 pm
The best way is to see which airline is cheapest is to check out sites like Expedia, and then go to the direct website of the cheapest airline that was listed on their site and see what they have to offer.

su7kids

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 4:25 pm
I believe Virgin America has some deals right now.

Also, check Jetblue.com for tickets to Long Beach (about 45 minutes to an hour south of Los Angeles) and check www.sidestep.com

loveit

Post Sun, Feb 03 2008, 9:12 am
I know your friend found tickets for 250, but I haven't ever seen them for less than 350. Definitely try Jet Blue, they're cheaper because they fly into smaller airports (for LA they fly into BUrbank and Long Beach) Last time we flew to NY we used Jet Blue, and it was sooo comfortable compared to AA which is what we usually fly with miles.

Good luck!

bigmomma

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 5:03 pm
www.sidestep.com will also give you cheapest fares. If you want cheapest direct make sure you check the box for non stop.

MahPitom

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 5:21 pm
smeytravel is cheaper than expedia

morahaviva

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 6:55 pm
kayak.com is great - you can tell it you want surrounding airports on either side of the trip, and then customize by clicking out of the airlines you dont want. sometimes it is cheaper to get two one way tickets from two different airlines, than to get one round trip (I do this a lot for friends) I luv this website!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics