Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Desperately Looking For a Job
1  2  Next

Desiree01

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:12 am
Hi, I recently lost my job due to COVID19 and I am looking for a different source of parnassah. I live in Israel, ideally I would love to work from home. I have sales and customer service experience in both English and Spanish.

If anyone can help me I would be forever grateful!!!

THANK YOU!

Rappel

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:14 am
I just saw this listing yesterday on WhatsApp:

היי חברות וחברים! אנחנו מתרחבים ומחפשים מתרגמת פרילנסרית מעברית לאנגלית לאתר המתכונים הטבעוניים שלנו. אנחנו מחפשים מישהי עם שפת אם אנגלית, טבעונית או לפחות צמחונית שאוהבת אוכל ובישולים ומכירה את עולם הקולינריה ומושגיו באנגלית. וכמובן - גרה במודיעין והסביבה.

העבודה כרגע מהבית מתאימה לסטודנטיות\אימהות או לכל מי שמחפשת משרה חלקית אבל בשאיפה לטווח ארוך. תשלום הוגן מאוד פר מתכון (ויש הרבה!)

עם הזמן, היכולות והפניות לעבודה נוכל להרחיב את המשרה לתחומים נוספים כמו העלאה ועריכת תכנים, פרסום, מכירות ועוד וכמובן עבודה מהסטודיו החדש והמושקע שלנו בישפרו במודיעין.

אז בואו לעבוד איתנו!

קורות חיים והמלצות לכאן: veggiezfood@gmail.com

*המשרה מנוסחת בלשון נקבה אך פונה לכל המינים Smile

Desiree01

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:16 am
Rappel wrote:
I just saw this listing yesterday on WhatsApp:

היי חברות וחברים! אנחנו מתרחבים ומחפשים מתרגמת פרילנסרית מעברית לאנגלית לאתר המתכונים הטבעוניים שלנו. אנחנו מחפשים מישהי עם שפת אם אנגלית, טבעונית או לפחות צמחונית שאוהבת אוכל ובישולים ומכירה את עולם הקולינריה ומושגיו באנגלית. וכמובן - גרה במודיעין והסביבה.

העבודה כרגע מהבית מתאימה לסטודנטיות\אימהות או לכל מי שמחפשת משרה חלקית אבל בשאיפה לטווח ארוך. תשלום הוגן מאוד פר מתכון (ויש הרבה!)

עם הזמן, היכולות והפניות לעבודה נוכל להרחיב את המשרה לתחומים נוספים כמו העלאה ועריכת תכנים, פרסום, מכירות ועוד וכמובן עבודה מהסטודיו החדש והמושקע שלנו בישפרו במודיעין.

אז בואו לעבוד איתנו!

קורות חיים והמלצות לכאן: veggiezfood@gmail.com

*המשרה מנוסחת בלשון נקבה אך פונה לכל המינים Smile

Thank you for sending this!!! Unfortunately I do not speak Hebrew Sad I made Aliyah

Rappel

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:16 am
Another possible lead: Jerusalem Post used to have a program where you phone people for 15 minute conversations per day in English (the people you call had subscribed to a course to learn conversational English). I remember the pay being pretty decent, and they were always looking to hire more English speakers.

Rappel

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:24 am
Desiree01 wrote:
Thank you for sending this!!! Unfortunately I do not speak Hebrew Sad I made Aliyah

Welcome! So you need at-home ideas that don't require any Hebrew... If the Jpost thing doesn't pan out, you can try working for an online agency which does translation or transcription. They pay bottom dollar, but it's still 5 bucks more than you had before, while you're looking for something more long-term.

Where in Israel are you located? Is your home a place you can do phones from, or do you have lots of kids home right now?

There are Facebook groups dedicated specifically to home-based jobs in Israel. Are you on Facebook?

Let's keep looking.

Btw - hi! DH and I are American, but his native language is Spanish, and mine is English, and we're raising our kids with all three. You're welcome to visit/come for a Shabbat when the Corona crisis is over.

Last edited by Rappel on Mon, May 11 2020, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

notshanarishona

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:30 am
Desiree01 wrote:
Hi, I recently lost my job due to COVID19 and I am looking for a different source of parnassah. I live in Israel, ideally I would love to work from home. I have sales and customer service experience in both English and Spanish.

If anyone can help me I would be forever grateful!!!

THANK YOU!

Do you have a degree ? Are you willing to work American hours?

Desiree01

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:32 am
Rappel wrote:
Welcome! So you need at-home ideas that don't require any Hebrew... If the Jpost thing doesn't pan out, you can try working for an online agency which do translation or transcription. They pay bottom dollar, but it's still 5 bucks more than you had before, whole you're looking for something more long-term.

Where in Israel are you located? Is your home a place you can do phones from, or do you have lots of kids home right now?

There are Facebook groups dedicated specifically to home-based jobs in Israel. Are you on Facebook?

Let's keep looking.

Btw - hi! DH and I are American, but his native language is Spanish, and mine is English, and we're raising our kids with all three. You're welcome to visit/come for a Shabbat when the Corona crisis is over.

Sent you a PM!!

israelmama

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:33 am
Hi- I’m searching as well. Here are places that I check: janglo, NBN Job Board, and I’m on WhatsApp chats- pm me for links if you’d like.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:07 am
I used to work remotely as an administrative assistant/ paralegal for a lawfirm in the us. The pay is pretty bad (started at $7 an hour and got a 1099 so had to pay self employment on it) but the work hours are from home and relatively flexible(although some has to be during evening hours). I havent been in touch with them for a few years but I worked there for quite a while and they had openings pretty regularly. If you are looking for this type of job post again under your screen name and I will pm you contacts.

israelmama

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:10 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I used to work remotely as an administrative assistant/ paralegal for a lawfirm in the us. The pay is pretty bad (started at $7 an hour and got a 1099 so had to pay self employment on it) but the work hours are from home and relatively flexible(although some has to be during evening hours). I havent been in touch with them for a few years but I worked there for quite a while and they had openings pretty regularly. If you are looking for this type of job post again under your screen name and I will pm you contacts.

$7??? Isn’t that below minimum wage? Most jobs are 30-35 shekel.
Do you think pay is better now? If so can you please PM me?

amother
Navy

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:13 am
israelmama wrote:
$7??? Isn’t that below minimum wage? Most jobs are 30-35 shekel.
Do you think pay is better now? If so can you please PM me?

minimum wage is somewhere around 23 nis an hour . I doubt it has gotten better although they do give raises every 6-12 months. I can ask a couple of friends who still work there but my guess (being that I worked there for close to 10 years ) is that its still run similarly to how it was when I was there a couple years ago.

israelmama

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:16 am
Minimum wage used to be that now it’s 28 but most jobs pay 30

amother
Navy

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:21 am
israelmama wrote:
Minimum wage used to be that now it’s 28 but most jobs pay 30

Regardless if minimum wage has went up, I dont think they are looking to pay more . You are not an official employee and dont get any benefits but you are giving that up to have the flexibility of working remotely and choosing your own hours (as long as some of them overlap with the us working day) . I emailed my old supervisor and will update if he messages anything differently.

israelmama

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:24 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Regardless if minimum wage has went up, I dont think they are looking to pay more . You are not an official employee and dont get any benefits but you are giving that up to have the flexibility of working remotely and choosing your own hours (as long as some of them overlap with the us working day) . I emailed my old supervisor and will update if he messages anything differently.

Thank you!

Desiree01

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:43 am
israelmama wrote:
Hi- I’m searching as well. Here are places that I check: janglo, NBN Job Board, and I’m on WhatsApp chats- pm me for links if you’d like.

Just sent you a PM!! Smile

Desiree01

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:45 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

Would you please PM me?? Thank you so much for the help!!!! you have no idea how much I need parnassah.

forgetit

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 12:03 pm
If your sales skills are extremely strong, please pm me. I might have a lead for you.

just me!!

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 1:05 pm
Minimum wage here is 29.12 skekel an hour.

Op- Have you ever heard of Paramed? It's working for american medical insurance company.
It's basically calling up dr offices for documents...
The pay is good, but it's only evening hours.
no experience or degree necessary.

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 1:18 pm
just me!! wrote:
Minimum wage here is 29.12 skekel an hour.

Op- Have you ever heard of Paramed? It's working for american medical insurance company.
It's basically calling up dr offices for documents...
The pay is good, but it's only evening hours.
no experience or degree necessary.

It’s a medical forms retriever company.
You need to be on phone calls all day-hard to do with kids around.
They pay very little, and it’s not easy work.

aussie2

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 1:22 pm
I just saw this on janglo.. can be at home for now and once lockdown is over possibly in office..

https://www.janglo.net/index.p.....31791
(they are paying 43 shekel an hour!) and special consideration for s/o who speaks another language- spanish included..

*another option
https://www.janglo.net/index.p.....79088
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers