Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO bungalow

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 3:19 am
Yes, I KNOW they might not be able to open. I need to reserve a unit just in case. I have a job upstate, if bungalow colonies don't open then the job won't either, so it will all work (or flop) together. The place I stayed before is definitely not available this year though.

Looking for:
1 bedroom (2 is fine but probably not in my budget)
$5000 or less for the full summer. If you know of something similar but a little more I would like to hear about it just in case.
Preferably Fallsburg/Sheldrake/Woodbourne area. Could also probably commute from the likes of Woodridge, Liberty, Monticello, depending on specific location.
Preferably somewhere in between yeshivish and modern, without either extreme. If I do have to choose one side then it would be yeshivish.
Day camp not absolutely necessary but if there is a camp on grounds I would like to hear about it especially re. cost.
If you happen to know about a place like that that ALSO has a pool that would still be open with professional, qualified lifeguards after work hours (5+) that would be great to know!

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 7:24 am
You can try bayit vgan. However, I doubt $5000 for a full summer exists anywhere. The rest of your specifications match.

bookie

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 9:02 am
Try sun circle

Simple1

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 9:06 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
You can try bayit vgan. However, I doubt $5000 for a full summer exists anywhere. The rest of your specifications match.

Maybe it depends what kind of condition. My friend took something relatively big for around that price in a tiny colony. But it was shockingly dilapidated.

bookie

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 9:08 am
Simple1 wrote:
Maybe it depends what kind of condition. My friend took something relatively big for around that price in a tiny colony. But it was shockingly dilapidated.

Anything for that price will be dilapidated

Simple1

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 9:09 am
bookie wrote:
Anything for that price will be dilapidated

OP didn't specify if she wants something in good condition.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 11:02 am
OP here, thanks for the replies!

I'm ok with kind of dilapidated. I mean I prefer that the roof not fall in on me, and I can't tolerate mold due to health concerns, but I don't need anything pretty.

There are bungalows in the 4000-5000 range. One is in the place that isn't planning for opening due to corona (most places are making "just in case" plans. This place is not.) One is something I would take if I don't find a better option but it's a 20-minute commute and I would much rather closer if I can find. One is more of a 15-minute commute, they have a wider price range, I plan to contact them to find out if any of their $5000 units are available, still fishing for more ideas though because I'm not getting my hopes too far up on that one. And then I know a couple that closed recently, which I'm not sure if it supports the point that $4000 exists or the point that it's a thing of the past.

So... I'm looking for a white rhinoceros but not a unicorn.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:27 pm
Bump
Thump
Please help, my job is on the line

frumPA

Post Tue, Jun 09 2020, 11:55 am
If you are still looking bayit vagan has a 2 br for $5450 for the summer
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries