Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Bungalow in the catskills

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 1:56 pm
I have a bungalow that I plan to rent out for the summer BEZH with possibility of being immediately available. our place is up and running from before pesach. (we're all homeowners) Before I spread the word, I'm curious if there is a need for people to want to escape upstate now. (might be more than one availability as some homeowners have attached bungalows available to rent out or theyre not there for the season yet) its not a summer home by any stretch of the imagination but a cozy decent condition two bedroom bungalow. chassidish crowd.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 1:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have a bungalow that I plan to rent out for the summer BEZH with possibility of being immediately available. our place is up and running from before pesach. (we're all homeowners) Before I spread the word, I'm curious if there is a need for people to want to escape upstate now. (might be more than one availability as some homeowners have attached bungalows available to rent out or theyre not there for the season yet) its not a summer home by any stretch of the imagination but a cozy decent condition two bedroom bungalow. chassidish crowd.

Yes, I'd be interested. We were planning to take out a bungalow in a camp so we get food as well, but they're not sure if they're opening at all.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 2:11 pm
what are bungalow colonies like cutlers charging for full summer?

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 6:11 pm
Cutlets is one of the more expensive bungalow colonies. Is this to rent in yellow shutters. That's not chassidish. Most smaller and chassidish , not talking about heimish, colonies, charge less

Zehava

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 6:13 pm
If it’s not winterized you must have been freezing on Pesach! I imagine people would want to go for shevuos and maybe after.

quinny

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 6:51 pm
I would be intrested.
Please pm me

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, May 13 2020, 9:14 pm
I’m upstate in a winterized home. We are still using heating.

It’s quite frigid.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 3:42 pm
OP are you still looking to rent your place this summer?
Anyone else have a place they are looking to rent out? or know of any available places?

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 3:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
what are bungalow colonies like cutlers charging for full summer?

$12,000

NechaMom

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 3:49 pm
This thread is 3 years old

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 3:51 pm
wow this thread is 3 years old lol. wasnt sure if it was mine or not. I have since renovated and I dont have an available attached bungalow anymore...

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 4:00 pm
amother NeonGreen wrote:
OP are you still looking to rent your place this summer?
Anyone else have a place they are looking to rent out? or know of any available places?

I dont know if it's still available, but would just first half interest you? there may be someone that would like to rent her summer home out for just first half.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 4:37 pm
just verified. summer home still available and shes actually looking to rent it out full summer this year

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 4:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
just verified. summer home still available and shes actually looking to rent it out full summer this year

Can I ask for how much? Looking to rent for the summer.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 4:40 pm
have no idea. I can try to find out
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics