Home

My View of Politics (don’t open if your humor is broken)

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

OBnursemom

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 6:25 pm
Every politician on the face of this earth is dishonest in some way, shape, or form.

The country has waves of outrage. Depending on which party is in power, the other party thinks the current leaders are scum of the earth. Things would almost certainly be better if their pet politician was in charge. Also nostalgia for past leaders who did everything the right way.

I feel like people from the media write their scripts to whip people in a frenzy. If whatever egregious happening wasn’t happening, we might have had world peace. Alas.

Law # 5678-b is totally unconstitutional/evil/nefarious if one party suggests/passes it into law. It matters not that they suggested the same law 3 years ago. It is unconstitutional because the enemies have suggested it.

Please feel free to add to my tongue in cheek political rules. Serious posts will be reported for ruining my fun. It’s been a long day.

mamma llama

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 6:29 pm
You're right, and there's a reason it's like this: I'm not president yet. Wait until 2028 elections (I need time to collect campaign money) and then we'll finally have a political figure without the politics! Salut Queen

OBnursemom

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 6:31 pm
mamma llama wrote:
You're right, and there's a reason it's like this: I'm not president yet. Wait until 2028 elections (I need time to collect campaign money) and then we'll finally have a political figure without the politics! Salut Queen

I look forward to voting for you. Salut

OBnursemom

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 6:35 pm
Also 294,000 people have died around the world as a conspiracy to upset one electoral system that no one understands because it’s completely different than any other government/election system in the world. Tongue Out

crust

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 7:01 pm
mamma llama wrote:

What happened to your country? I was totally in!!!
You can't make us wait till 2028.

Jeanette

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 7:05 pm
Trigger warning: serious post ahead

The real litmus test is what causes people to break from their party and under what circumstances.

OBnursemom

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 7:26 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Trigger warning: serious post ahead

The real litmus test is what causes people to break from their party and under what circumstances.

I am totally triggered right now. Also I don’t have a party because they both annoy me.

southernbubby

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 7:44 pm
Trump is upset that Fauci is cautious about opening schools. Could it be because Baron is home and the Trump's can't keep him occupied?

keym

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 7:47 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Trump is upset that Fauci is cautious about opening schools. Could it be because Baron is home and the Trump's can't keep him occupied?

Best comment ever!!!!!!

OBnursemom

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 7:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:

At first glance, I was afraid you were being serious. But you have redeemed yourself with a solid insight.

southernbubby

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 8:03 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
At first glance, I was afraid you were being serious. But you have redeemed yourself with a solid insight.

I have an even better idea! We should send the Trumps our suggestions such as playing baseball with him.

OBnursemom

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 8:22 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I have an even better idea! We should send the Trumps our suggestions such as playing baseball with him.

We could make fortune tellers. Or those trip letters we used to make for our friends in grade school. With clever crosswords and silly jokes. I’m sure Barron will love them.

Last edited by OBnursemom on Wed, May 13 2020, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

pause

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 8:33 pm
I just realized that Pandemic is just Dem with Panic around it.

Jeanette

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 9:59 pm
pause wrote:
I just realized that Pandemic is just Dem with Panic around it.

Obamagate is an anagram for "to be a MAGA."

OBnursemom

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 10:11 pm
The word politics is an anagram of colitis. Appropriate.

pause

Post  Wed, May 13 2020, 10:54 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
The word politics is an anagram of colitis. Appropriate.

Well, you did have to add that pee...

PinkFridge

Post  Thu, May 14 2020, 8:43 am
pause wrote:
Well, you did have to add that pee...

Haha.
I'll take the high road. As in psoriasis.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h