Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Freaking out-Bill Gates and Digital Vax Certificate
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:09 am
https://articles.mercola.com/s......aspx

Could this be true?
Would they actually force everyone to get a vaccine and embed a digital vaccine records into everyone's bodies?
What can we do to stop this??
Will this nightmare ever end???

Please, help me sleep peacefully. I'm so scared.

Einikel

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:12 am
I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. We live in a democracy. This won’t be able to happen without a strong legal battle.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:18 am
Einikel wrote:
I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. We live in a democracy. This won’t be able to happen without a strong legal battle.

Amen. I hope you're right. I've heard about this from more than one source. I've even heard of a Rabbi in my community who said if a shot is offered, we all need to take it. I don't think rushing everyone to get a vaccine that is barely tested is safe or in our best interest. I'm not anti-vax. I am wary of things being pushed by the FDA and someone like Gates who do not have our best interests at heart.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:21 am
Cybermen

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:33 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Cybermen

?

youngishbear

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:47 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Cybermen

You will be upgraded

LOL

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:54 am
youngishbear wrote:
You will be upgraded

LOL

sorry, not catching the joke or sure why any of this is funny. Please enlighten me. And I posted this question in all seriousness so please don't poke fun. If you think it ridiculous, answer normally. Not in derogatory code.

CiCi

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:58 am
I'm becoming an anti-vaxxer and getting religious exemption.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 1:00 am
CiCi wrote:
I'm becoming an anti-vaxxer and getting religious exemption.

will that be allowed in this case? It sounds like people wont be allowed to travel without the digital certificate that proves their vaccinations.

CiCi

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 1:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
will that be allowed in this case? It sounds like people wont be allowed to travel without the digital certificate that proves their vaccinations.

I don't believe they'll inject microchips, but Bill Gates is pushing contact tracing and is going to make billions from vaccines so I don't trust that man.

But yes, I do think there will be electronic records of those who vaccinated against Covid-19. But I'm so wary now of people having agendas, I'm becoming sort of an anti-vaxxer at this point, specifically when it comes the the Covid-19 vaccination.

amother
Lime

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 2:17 am
My work Human Resources person told me that it is likely that companies will be able to make getting the vaccine as a condition of employment.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 2:28 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
My work Human Resources person told me that it is likely that companies will be able to make getting the vaccine as a condition of employment.

This is how Tyranny starts - in stages.

First school vaccinations were voluntary.

Now school vaccinations are mandatory.

Then doctors/nurses were mandated to get vaccinated for employment.

Now everyone will be mandated to get vaccinated for employment.

The pharmaceutical industry has 200+ vaccines in the pipeline and they will ALL be
mandated on everyone. You want 200+ vaccines forced on you and your children???

You should have supported the anti-vaxxers.

Either Everyone has Freedom or Nobody has Freedom.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 4:58 am
I would not panic over anything written on the Mercola website. They are not exactly known for being unbiased reporters (I'm phrasing this as nicely as possible.)

When mainstream news and medical journals start reporting, then get back to us. Until then, it's all just people fretting about the unknown, and that's not a productive thing to do.

I'm not saying that it's impossible and would never happen, I'm saying that it's just not a proven thing at the moment.

Besides, you can always go off the grid and raise goats.

DrMom

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:20 am
I have no idea how true the article cited in the OP is, but many people are looking to exploit this pandemic to implement policies which would result in the federal government having more visibility and control over our lives.

In the short term, it will be for public health reasons, but who know how it might be used in the long term.

As they say, never let a crisis go to waste.

Iymnok

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:39 am
Bill gates has good intentions and is not in it for the money. He has a goal of donating half of his wealth to charitable causes. He has done a lot of research into virus spread and how it affects the poorest countries. So if the wealthy countries get disease under control, help for the very poor countries is easier and more likely to be successful.

Ora in town

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:43 am
Why would spread such whacky conspiracy theories?
Did you really believe this?
Or are you a troll from a troll farm who wants to spread this kind of misinformation and does it in the form of a question in this forum?

Elfrida

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:44 am
CiCi wrote:
I don't believe they'll inject microchips, but Bill Gates is pushing contact tracing and is going to make billions from vaccines so I don't trust that man.

But yes, I do think there will be electronic records of those who vaccinated against Covid-19. But I'm so wary now of people having agendas, I'm becoming sort of an anti-vaxxer at this point, specifically when it comes the the Covid-19 vaccination.

All vaccinations are recorded, like any other medical treatment, and nowadays that record is electronic. The question is who has acsess to those records.

Another issue with this vaccine if and when it becomes available, is producing it in sufficient quantities for everyone who wants to get it. Logically the elederly and others at high risk would be priorotized. Unless and until it is freely available, it can't be made mandatory.

trixx

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:51 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I would not panic over anything written on the Mercola website. They are not exactly known for being unbiased reporters (I'm phrasing this as nicely as possible.)

When mainstream news and medical journals start reporting, then get back to us. Until then, it's all just people fretting about the unknown, and that's not a productive thing to do.

I'm not saying that it's impossible and would never happen, I'm saying that it's just not a proven thing at the moment.

Besides, you can always go off the grid and raise goats.

On the contrary. Lately I don't trust a thing the fear mongering mainstream media tries to tell us.

trixx

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:53 am
Iymnok wrote:
Bill gates has good intentions and is not in it for the money. He has a goal of donating half of his wealth to charitable causes. He has done a lot of research into virus spread and how it affects the poorest countries. So if the wealthy countries get disease under control, help for the very poor countries is easier and more likely to be successful.

Wow do you really believe this?
The countries he tried offering vaccines to, kicked him out after their kids died orbecame sterile.
I don't trust a word the man says.
And now he wants to get involved in NYS public school

PinkFridge

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:58 am
#BestBubby wrote:
This is how Tyranny starts - in stages.

First school vaccinations were voluntary.

Now school vaccinations are mandatory.

Then doctors/nurses were mandated to get vaccinated for employment.

Now everyone will be mandated to get vaccinated for employment.

The pharmaceutical industry has 200+ vaccines in the pipeline and they will ALL be
mandated on everyone. You want 200+ vaccines forced on you and your children???

You should have supported the anti-vaxxers.

Either Everyone has Freedom or Nobody has Freedom.

What do you think about low-tech contact tracing?
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics