Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Freaking out-Bill Gates and Digital Vax Certificate
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 11:06 am
Ora in town wrote:
Hashem is in charge and he told us to do hishtadlus and not to wait for a ness...
So if hashem gave us vaccines, he expects us to do hishtadlus with vaccines.
If he gave us the sechel to understand how a virus is transmitted, he expects us to follow safety rules in order to avoid transmission.
Very fortunately, we are not like whacky cults who would rather die and let their children die than take appropriate steps to prevent and heal illness...

Ora in Town, you stated that anti-vaxxers are a "wacky cult who would rather die and let their children die" than take vaccines.

Please tell me how many unvaccinated children die from vaccine preventable deaths per
year in USA?

I will tell you the answer: ZERO

How many children die after vaccination per year in USA? About 400

How many vaccinated children suffer from autism, adhd, allergies, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, etc? MILLIONS

computergirl

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 11:06 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Ora in Town, you stated that anti-vaxxers are a "wacky cult who would rather die and let their children die" than take vaccines.

Please tell me how many unvaccinated children die from vaccine preventable deaths per
year in USA?

How many vaccinated children suffer from autism, adhd, allergies, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, etc? MILLIONS

Source?

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 11:49 am
computergirl wrote:
Source?

If the Fake News could find ONE unvaccinated child who died from measles, mumps,
chicken pox, etc. it would make headlines around the world. I never saw such a headline.

I googled "unvaccinated dies death" and could not find ONE story of an unvaccinated child in USA who died from a vaccine preventable disease.

But VAERS received reports of about 400 deaths a year following vaccines.

So anyone calling anti-vaxxers people who don't care if their children die are either
brainwashed or lying. There are ZERO unvaccinated children dying from vaccine preventable deaths - in USA.

(children who are starving in 3rd world countries do die from measles but that has nothing to do with well fed american children)

amother
Violet

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 11:56 am
#BestBubby wrote:
If the Fake News could find ONE unvaccinated child who died from measles, mumps,
chicken pox, etc. it would make headlines around the world. I never saw such a headline.

There are no headlines because it's far too common to deserve headlines.

I googled "unvaccinated dies death" and could not find ONE story of an unvaccinated child in USA who died from a vaccine preventable disease.
Again it happens so much that it's not news

But VAERS received reports of about 400 deaths a year following vaccines.

Source?
So anyone calling anti-vaxxers people who don't care if their children die are either
brainwashed or lying. There are ZERO unvaccinated children dying from vaccine preventable deaths - in USA.

Source?

(children who are starving in 3rd world countries do die from measles but that has nothing to do with well fed american children)

For sure the death rate is higher but it doesn't mean that american children do not die from measles.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 12:02 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
For sure the death rate is higher but it doesn't mean that american children do not die from measles

In the last measles outbreak (2019) ZERO Americans died from measles.

But Ora in Town claimed that antivaxxers don't care if their children die.

I stated that in USA, there are not any cases of unvaccinated children dying from
vaccine preventable disease so Ora's claim is 100% False.

amother
Violet

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 12:06 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
In the last measles outbreak (2019) ZERO Americans died from measles.

But Ora in Town claimed that antivaxxers don't care if their children die.

I stated that in USA, there are not any cases of unvaccinated children dying from
vaccine preventable disease so Ora's claim is 100% False.

https://www.npr.org/sections/h.....-will

https://nbcnews.com/storyline/.....61276

Also since when is "but nobody died" the be-all and end-all? Diseases like measles can cause lifelong medical conditions chas v'shalom.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/.....ions/
Rare complications
In rare cases, measles can lead to:

serious eye disorders, such as an infection of the optic nerve, the nerve that transmits information from the eye to the brain (this is known as optic neuritis and can lead to vision loss)
heart and nervous system problems
a fatal brain complication known as subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), which can occur several years after measles (this is very rare, occurring in only 1 in every 25,000 cases)

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 12:15 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/02/19/386040745/why-a-court-once-ordered-kids-vaccinated-against-their-parents-will

https://nbcnews.com/storyline/.....61276

Also since when is "but nobody died" the be-all and end-all? Diseases like measles can cause lifelong medical conditions chas v'shalom.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/.....ions/
Rare complications
In rare cases, measles can lead to:

serious eye disorders, such as an infection of the optic nerve, the nerve that transmits information from the eye to the brain (this is known as optic neuritis and can lead to vision loss)
heart and nervous system problems
a fatal brain complication known as subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), which can occur several years after measles (this is very rare, occurring in only 1 in every 25,000 cases)

Yes FORTY YEARS AGO, 6 unvaxxed children died from measles. But still ZERO per year for the last FORTY YEARS, while 400 DEATHS PER YEAR reported following vaccines.

If you read the vaccine inserts you will see many serious injuries associated with vaccinations including autism, sids, seizures, epilepsy, encephalitis, diabetes, etc.

I spoke about the non-existent deaths of unvaccinated children because Ora-in-town, claimed that anti-vaxxer parents don't care if their children die - 100% False.

Ora in town

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 1:02 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

year in USA?

No, I was not refering to anti-vaxers... that's your interpretation-
I was referring to whacky cults like "christian science"
and others who would let themselves or their children die rather than consult a doctor...
I am happy that this was never an option in judaism, because there was always a notion of "pikuach nefesh" and "shmartem et nafshoteychem" that would always put saving life over (almost) everything else..

And yes, those cults have their cemeteries with babies and toddlers who died preventable deaths...
In some countries, authorities intervene and take away custody from the parents for the time the life-saving medical intervention has to take place...

There is no causality between autism, adhd, allergies, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, etc. and vaccines.
Who told you those bubbemayses?
Why do you believe them?

Do you also lack background in basic biology, etc?

Last edited by Ora in town on Fri, May 15 2020, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ora in town

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 1:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Yes FORTY YEARS AGO, 6 unvaxxed children died from measles. But still ZERO per year for the last FORTY YEARS, while 400 DEATHS PER YEAR reported following vaccines.

If you read the vaccine inserts you will see many serious injuries associated with vaccinations including autism, sids, seizures, epilepsy, encephalitis, diabetes, etc.

I spoke about the non-existent deaths of unvaccinated children because Ora-in-town, claimed that anti-vaxxer parents don't care if their children die - 100% False.

In developing countries children die from measles or chickenpox like flies...

You are benefitting from herd immunity, because everyone else vaccinates their children, so measles could almost be eliminated in the US.
The problem is that measles are extremely contagious, 5 times worse than Coronavirus, so that you need 97% imminuty in the population to achieve herd imminuty.

So, statistically, as long as only3% don't vaccinate, nothing happens...
The problem is: some children cannot be vaccinated for health reasons (immunodeficiency, etc.)...

If the anti-vaxxers take away those children's "spots", there is a risk that anti-vaxxers will cause an outbreak that might kill children with weak immunesystem who cannot be vaccinated... And it is even worse once the anti-vaxers alone make up more than 3% and cause an outbreak all on their own...

In my view, that is a lack of solidarity, it is reckless...

By the way: what's your rov's opinion about endangering other children's lives?

Last edited by Ora in town on Fri, May 15 2020, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 1:23 pm
Ora in town wrote:
In developing countries children die from measles or chickenpox like flies...

You are benefitting from herd immunity, because everyone else vaccinates their children, so measles could almost be eliminated in the US.
The problem is that measles are extremely contagious, 5 times worse than Coronavirus, so that you need 97% imminuty in the population to achieve herd imminuty.

So, statistically, as long as only 3% don't vaccinate, nothing happens...
The problem is: some children cannot be vaccinated for health reasons (immunodeficiency, etc.)...

If the anti-vaxxers take away those children's "spots", there is a risk that anti-vaxxers will cause an outbreak that might kill children with weak immunesystem who cannot be vaccinated...

In my view, that is a lack of solidarity, it is reckless...

Per the CDC website, BEFORE the measles vaccine in 1963, there were about 4 million cases of measles and 400 deaths from measles. That is about 1 death per TEN THOUSAND in USA.

So children in USA and first world countries will not "drop like flies" from measles and chicken pox. STARVING children drop like flies because they are starving - they die from colds as well.

There is an epidemic of CHRONIC sickness in USA children since the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the vaccine schedule - millions of children with autism, adhd, diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, asthma, etc.

There is NO PROOF that vaccines don't cause more injuries/death than they prevent!

Goldie613

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 1:25 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Cybermen

LOL!

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 1:27 pm
Ora, if you had proof that vaccines are 100% harmless, THEN you can claim that everybody has to vaccinate to protect the immunocompromised.

But Vaccine Injuries ARE real - it is on the vaccine inserts. Vaccine Court has paid over
$4 BILLION for Vaccine Injuries.

So how can you demand that someone risk their child's life to maybe protect another child?

It is a FACT that a certain percentage of vaccinated children will be injured or killed.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Goldie613

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 1:34 pm
CiCi wrote:
I don't believe they'll inject microchips, but Bill Gates is pushing contact tracing and is going to make billions from vaccines so I don't trust that man.

Contact tracing is actually a really old school way of dealing with contagious illnesses. I know it was used in the 1800's in London and it's been pretty consistently used since then. So no, that part of this doesn't bother me. (If you're curious, the book about that first situation in London can be found here = https://www.goodreads.com/book.....t_Map

I am very much pro-vaccine, but even I don't love the idea of rushing to get something together and pushed through without the normal testing procedures. For treatment? Absolutely. People are dying and need help ASAP. For preventative treatment? I hope they are a bit more cautious on that. A rushed vaccine could have side effects or just plain not work as well as we would like.

Goldie613

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 1:51 pm
[quote="amother [ Khaki ]"]
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:

This year I found it obnoxious that my school sectretaries has access online to my childrens electronic medical records WITHOUT my signing ANY consent forms. HIPPA out the window or something?!?!

Full medical or just their vaccination records?

The office should only have had access to whatever you gave them at the beginning of the school year, or what you told the doctor's office it was ok to share with them. If they got anything else, you should complain to the doctor's office about it.

amother
Tangerine

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:10 pm
Ora in town wrote:
In developing countries children die from measles or chickenpox like flies

You just arent coming across very well educated on the topic. In most first world developed countried chicken pox vaccine is completely optional. My kids are vaxed btw but I hate all this extremism and nonsense. Death rate from chicken pox is lower than death rate from just about everything else weird and unusual. I feel zero% threatened by kids who arent vaxed for chicken pox based on science and data. Call it what it is but getting the shot for chicken pox is great to prevent a week off from work and school and a lot of itchy discomfort. It really is not there to save lives.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:19 pm
Ora in town wrote:
No, I was not refering to anti-vaxers... that's your interpretation-
I was referring to whacky cults like "christian science"
and others who would let themselves or their children die rather than consult a doctor...
I am happy that this was never an option in judaism, because there was always a notion of "pikuach nefesh" and "shmartem et nafshoteychem" that would always put saving life over (almost) everything else..

And yes, those cults have their cemeteries with babies and toddlers who died preventable deaths...
In some countries, authorities intervene and take away custody from the parents for the time the life-saving medical intervention has to take place...

There is no causality between autism, adhd, allergies, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, etc. and vaccines.
Who told you those bubbemayses?
Why do you believe them?

Do you also lack background in basic biology, etc?

The GOLD STANDARD for proving causality is a Vax vs UnVax Study - which the CDC refuses to do - even retrospectively.

So there is NO proof that vaccines do NOT cause autism, adhd, allergies, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, etc.

There is NO proof that vaccines do not cause more injury/deaths than being unvaccinated.

Most of the above illnesses are WRITTEN ON VACCINE INSERTS and Vaccine Court has paid out $4 Billion in injuries and deaths from vaccines - including ENCEPHALOPATHY - brain swelling/inflammation - those children were autistic!

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:26 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
You just arent coming across very well educated on the topic. In most first world developed countried chicken pox vaccine is completely optional. My kids are vaxed btw but I hate all this extremism and nonsense. Death rate from chicken pox is lower than death rate from just about everything else weird and unusual. I feel zero% threatened by kids who arent vaxed for chicken pox based on science and data. Call it what it is but getting the shot for chicken pox is great to prevent a week off from work and school and a lot of itchy discomfort. It really is not there to save lives.

She's spouting all the indoctrination pro-vaxxers typically say.

On both ends there are they typical arguments which don't make sense. Very few people can see through the brainwashing they got whether pro or anti.

Ora in town

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 7:44 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Per the CDC website, BEFORE the measles vaccine in 1963, there were about 4 million cases of measles and 400 deaths from measles. That is about 1 death per TEN THOUSAND in USA.

That's just a plain, boldfaced lie.
The figures were: 500'000 cases per year, 500 deaths per yer.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 11:24 am
Ora in town wrote:
That's just a plain, boldfaced lie.
The figures were: 500'000 cases per year, 500 deaths per yer.

The CDC said there were between 3-4 MILLION cases of measles per year. Here is
the CDC Link supporting my claim: https://www.cdc.gov/measles/ab......html

Please show me a LINK where the CDC said there were only 500 THOUSAND cases of
measles per year.

CiCi

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 11:34 am
Goldie613 wrote:
Contact tracing is actually a really old school way of dealing with contagious illnesses. I know it was used in the 1800's in London and it's been pretty consistently used since then. So no, that part of this doesn't bother me. (If you're curious, the book about that first situation in London can be found here = https://www.goodreads.com/book.....t_Map

I am very much pro-vaccine, but even I don't love the idea of rushing to get something together and pushed through without the normal testing procedures. For treatment? Absolutely. People are dying and need help ASAP. For preventative treatment? I hope they are a bit more cautious on that. A rushed vaccine could have side effects or just plain not work as well as we would like.

Contact tracing in the 1800s vs 2020? Way more invasive to be as effective taking into account the population growth.

I don't want the government breathing down my back more than they already do. No, thank you. The government is already overly intrusive as it is.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics