Home

Will schools send new contracts for same tuition? Wwyd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Thu, May 14 2020, 5:25 pm
My school, at least one of them, usually sends tuition contracts very early, to be returned in June.

What would you do if they send you a contract for next year for regular tuition amount, when there is a chance that they will not be open for part of the year, and in that case I have to watch my kids and help them with schoolwork, so childcare etc.

I have to mention that generally they have not been good about giving a discount, have $200 per kid registration fee; and generally money flows one way with little consideration from them for fees etc. (in extenuating circumstances they gave me $20 off of each kid’s $500/mo tuition).

mha3484

Post  Thu, May 14 2020, 6:22 pm
My school is keeping this years tuition for next year unless you can’t afford what you paid the past year and then you are supposed to apply for financial aid. Everyone else who was on financial aid keeps their obligation for next year.

happy chick

Post  Thu, May 14 2020, 7:27 pm
I already signed a contract for next year before Purim. I expect they will charge tuition as we agreed whether school opens or were still going virtual. That's for one school. The other, I didn't deal w yet.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns