Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Photographers - Where is a place to take pics?

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 10:48 am
Im not a photographer I just want to take pictures of my baby. Where is a nice place to go? Maybe lush cut grass with trees or those places with a bridge and a lake??
I never really hired a photographer so I never went to any of those places people have for their backgrounds

So help me where are those secret places in or near Lakewood?

amother
Violet

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 11:00 am
I'm following this! I want to to pics of my baby in the summer. Have to send some to the grandparents and I have bought pretty photo frames to put them in and I know exactly where I am going to hand them. LOL

I have an excellent camera but got no idea how to use it I.e. lighting, positioning...

Can anyone help us beginners???

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 11:35 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
I'm following this! I want to to pics of my baby in the summer. Have to send some to the grandparents and I have bought pretty photo frames to put them in and I know exactly where I am going to hand them. LOL

I have an excellent camera but got no idea how to use it I.e. lighting, positioning...

Can anyone help us beginners???

All I basically know is that its best to go right before sunset/ right after sunrise when the sun is lower down and then you get the most stunning pictures. I.e. sun shining through your babys hair....
And just keep shooting

sky

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 10:05 am
I saw ppl taking at allaire state park yesterday toward the evening. The light through the trees is probably gorgeous.
But please be careful where you put a baby down.
We found tics yesterday there. (We often find in nj)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries