Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
For some reason the media think Cuomo is doing a great job
Previous  1  2

DrMom

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:38 am
I can't understand how somebody who decided to relocate Covid-19 patients to NURSING HOMES can be considered competent.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 2:35 am
He is competent bec it was deliberate. Cuomo wants more people to die to up the numbers so that he gets more federal funding and a scare New Yorkers to stay indoors for longe Roy crash the economy.

This was a malicious decision on his part and it worked. He killed so many elderly patients with forcing nursing homes to take in covid positive patients.

He’s a genius he achieved his goal.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:27 am
this thread belongs in politics.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 12:38 pm
To the orig post -this is why:

1- he is the only politician in current office who is psycholigically dealing with us people as an effective emotional leader, talking to us like bush/guiliani did by 9/11, like fireside chats of president of yesteryear. Giving hope, strength, through his speaking, telling us we are together.

2- he is reiterating his care for each and every human life, people like hearing they are more than a statistic to the leaders, that their life matters

3- In the world of politics, where power corrupts and most people frown upon their human side at home, he has shown the public he is relatable, with his family relationships.

While I may disagree vehemently with many policies he may beleive in and has done, he has lead like a leader, talking psychologically, sociologically. Also you dont have to reach too high to outshine Trump who loves to blame and divide, his choice, and it does outshine his actual work. And deblasio, enough said. Also for a politician he has strong family values and the public approves. To me he is someone I disagree with but not too bad as a person.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 12:39 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
To the orig post -this is why:

1- he is the only politician in current office who is psycholigically dealing with us people as an effective emotional leader, talking to us like bush/guiliani did by 9/11, like fireside chats of president of yesteryear. Giving hope, strength, through his speaking, telling us we are together.

2- he is reiterating his care for each and every human life, people like hearing they are more than a statistic to the leaders, that their life matters

3- In the world of politics, where power corrupts and most people frown upon their human side at home, he has shown the public he is relatable, with his family relationships.

While I may disagree vehemently with many policies he may beleive in and has done, he has lead like a leader, talking psychologically, sociologically. Also you dont have to reach too high to outshine Trump who loves to blame and divide, his choice, and it does outshine his actual work. And deblasio, enough said. Also for a politician he has strong family values and the public approves. To me he is someone I disagree with but not too bad as a person.

He literally just likes to hear himself talk. Have you seen the segments on CNN between him and his brother? Pretty cavalier considering he killed 5,000 people with his nursing home policy.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 11:10 am
https://nypost.com/2020/08/03/.....R64A8

Hearings were held last week about the estimated 6,500 elderly nursing home deaths. Zucker gave no information to explain the executive order. #CuomoKilledGrandma

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 02 2020, 2:22 pm
After the Federal Gov. launched an investigation into nursing home deaths in a number of states, this is NYS's response:
https://www.empirecenter.org/p.....w_MJs
They can't find the records.

HUH???
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics